Home

TheSinner.net

SKeleton KeY

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Re: SKeleton KeY

Postby Spike on Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:32 pm

Can we as a subset of the university of St ANdrews advance and lay this thread to rest? Please let it die!
From Rock to Opera
Spike

Postby orudge on Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:12 am

Just like the "A thread by any other name..." thread (hmm, been a while since we've seen that), this thread shall no doubt keep reappearing every few months for evermore... :P
orudge
Administrator

Postby ct3012 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:10 pm

Delts wrote:http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=36614129210&ref=nf

Haha

Ah good times!
Whatever happened to the Warehouse? What a piss-take of a night out THAT launch party was... *fond reminiscing*
But then again, I could just be saying that to annoy people...
ct3012

Postby MSK on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:28 pm

ARE U READY ST ANDREWS...U WANTED IT AND IT IS COMING. GOLD BELT BUCKLES! WATCH THIS SPACE FFS!
MSK

Postby Fawksie on Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:11 am

Bloody hell, get it right. PLatInuM BeLT bUcKlES.
The fox is a crafty and deceitful animal that never runs in a straight line, but only in circles.
Fawksie
Administrator

Postby Eiken on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:10 pm

ct3012 wrote:
Delts wrote:http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=36614129210&ref=nf

Haha

Ah good times!
Whatever happened to the Warehouse? What a piss-take of a night out THAT launch party was... *fond reminiscing*

Christ, don't remind me.
What was that even about? It seemed so...shady and illicit. Farmer with debts to pay?!
“Procrastination is like masturbation; in the end you're just screwing yourself.”
Eiken

SKeleton KeY

Postby iNEEdaBelTBucKLe on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:04 am

BUMP ON THIS

http://beltbucklesgalore.co.uk/belt-buckles/tattoo-belt-buckles/lucky-bastard-tattoo-belt-buckle.html

Will the new shop be stocking something like this, albeit in a better material? I would definitely buy this, as im sure rob f*ck off boy would too?
iNEEdaBelTBucKLe

Postby Spike on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:43 pm

You know I die a little inside every time this thread resurfaces!

I think it's safe to say that St Andrews will forever be platinum belt buckle-less as it's now been what, 4 years or something since the thread was started?

I think like the case of Old Yeller it's time to take this thread out back and "Put it down" for the greater good ^_^
From Rock to Opera
Spike

Postby Lilith on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:07 pm

I know what you mean. I think it's because it makes me realise how old I am and that I'm still stuck in this god forsaken town! :(
Lilith

Postby Spike on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:10 pm

Might I beseech the powers that be and grant us a lock upon this heresy so that no more may practice the dread art of thread necromancy. All hail the Mods, may their banhammers reign down justly!
From Rock to Opera
Spike

Postby orudge on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:17 pm

Now where would be the fun in that? Maybe just leave it as it is, and somebody will inevitably dig it up in 2014.
orudge
Administrator

Postby Spike on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:23 pm

NOOOOoooooooo!
From Rock to Opera
Spike

Postby Hennessy on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:08 pm

This thread started at the end of my first year. I've been graduated for almost a year now and I still don't get what the fuss was about. Maybe that's because I can't be arsed to read it...
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Postby threekings on Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:39 pm

this is thread is actually serious, despite its slightly emo/metal subject.

Despite being down in the LDN i heard a rumour that platinum belt buckles were actually soon to be stocked at at new shop called SK Mk ii which will open up in the Christmas Shoppe....

anyone know anything about this?
threekings

Postby marksk on Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:47 pm

Hi guys,

Its been some time since i started the original thread and it has been a long few years. our original planning permission was rejected by some council cronies who said there was no place for us in the town, and i didnt have the heart to tell all you, alot of whom i know got very into the idea of having this kind of place to hang around in. we even spoke with altsoc and emosoc to get a partnership sorted, we spoke to mohawk, who i believe was involved heavily in the emosoc side of things and he was fully behind us, as well as alot of other sinners who private messaged me on here - i had 400 pm's during the first week the thread was posted so i knew the support was there. we ended up setting up a shop in tranent, small but well run and turned out a very decent profit (we had stocked alot of gold, silver and platinum buckles and with the commodity prices going so high we sold them all). we now still sell buckles, but they are the standard skeleton key cast iron buckles, and retail for only 17.89 USD. We also had a smaller stall in balerno, but there wasnt much of a scene there, so we will close that stall out for a profit also (still got some platinum buckles that we got dirt cheap). we are looking to come back into town and so i just wanted to get an idea of support again to gauge whether its worth closing down the tranent SK store. we are also possible looking to open a store in dyce or burntisland way, depends on costings atm.

we will sell:

-lighters
-light fuel
-jeans
-belt buckles
-boots
-vintage clothing
-underwear
-toiletries
-sweets

all are branded SK but are made with only the best materials from the best suppliers - jeans are coming from japan and are made at same loom as levis and lighters are made by zippo but we just brand them SK. Boots are made in same factory as doc martens and sweets are made in same plant as nerds, dweebs, pez etc.

thanks for you continued support, it was only last week that i received 3 emails from sinners. each will receive SK vouchers.

"Keep the fire alive, keep the skeleton in the closet, use the key to get the skeleton out"
marksk

Postby RedCelt69 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:45 am

The Christmas Shop is no more.
Tho' Nature, red in tooth and celt
With ravine, shriek'd against his creed

Red Celt's Blog
RedCelt69

Postby Ohdear on Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:50 am

RS, you're an idiot.

He was joking.
Ohdear

Postby threekings on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:18 am

http://www.cityam.com/lifestyle/fashion ... spoke-belt

As if any more proof were needed about just how big business the belt buckle market is!!!

Any thoughts from novium, prophet ten etc??
threekings

Postby Mr_Big_Dave on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:43 pm

My mate has asked for a platinum belt buckle for Christmas.

Does anyone know if this shop is open as I can't find it on google maps

Any details would be greatly appreciated.
Mr_Big_Dave

Previous

Return to The Sinner's Main Board