Home

TheSinner.net

SKeleton KeY

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Re:

Postby Frank on Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:32 am

Quoting ewan husami from 09:55, 4th Oct 2007
Is cavernous good? I've always favoured the more intimate venues, with low ceilings and cosy nooks and crannies.

Will it incorporate nooks and crannies in which there are purveyed some of St Andrews' finest range of gILdeD BelT buckLES?

[hr]

"There is only ever one truth. Things are always black or white, there's no such thing as a shade of grey. If you think that something is a shade of grey it simply means that you don't fully understand the situation. The truth is narrow and the path of the pursuit of truth is similarly narrow."
Frank

Re:

Postby iab2 on Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:54 am

Just scanning over this without properly reading, I saw "public toilets" and "intimate...nooks and crannies". But of course cavernous is good, The Beatles came from a cavernous night spot.

But anyway, I had thought the public toilets were to be converted into a toilet block (though upmarket) with overpaid staff there to provide a reassuring quilted length of paper and personalised Oust-ing. This was purchased by a man with a lot of money and some eccentric ideas - just the sort of person to, perhaps, open an establishment purveying the finest gIldED and SOliD pLAtiNUm wares? I am pretty sure the nightclub is actually up the road from the toilets, where the sunken catacombs are being dug on South Street, though the workmen say different, loud music has been heard coming from just underneath Argos.

[hr]

http://www.usefilm.com/photographer/104233.html
iab2

Re: SKeleton KeY

Postby threekings on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:54 pm

bump on this
threekings

Postby Fawksie on Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:38 pm

I love this thread. Bring me my plAtiNum BeLt bUckLEs.
The fox is a crafty and deceitful animal that never runs in a straight line, but only in circles.
Fawksie
Administrator

Postby Mr Comedy on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:14 am

It's a sinner classic. I can't wait until I can get my hands on my BuCKleS. Presumably they are all still piled high on MarK sKeleTon KeY's concession stand in the Warehouse venue.
"I am in no way interested in immortality, but only in the taste of tea. " -Lu Tung
Mr Comedy

Postby threekings on Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:39 pm

threekings

Postby Freaker on Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:20 pm

I get so excited every time this thread comes back up, thinking that another warehouse / SKeleton KeY is coming to amuse us! Although I have a feeling goldfish belt buckles might actually fly on the St Andrews market. Mark, want us to let you know of any availabilities in town ;) ?
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Freaker

Postby Haunted on Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:41 pm

FUCK OFF WITH THIS THREAD
Genesis 19:4-8
Haunted

Postby Murray Mitchell on Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:35 pm

Anyone know what's going to replace the butchers on Market Street?
Murray Mitchell

Postby Paul Carey on Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:06 pm

Rumours are rife at the moment ranging from Marks + Spencers, McDonalds, Harry Ramsden's, charity shop units, general retail units and flats. I know the site has been sold to a developer, but for what remains a mystery.
Paul Carey
NPH Cinema, St Andrews
Paul Carey

Postby Guest on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:29 am

Marks and Spencer's put in the second highest bid for the place, but didn't counterbid the develop who made the top bid. Apparently he's going to make shops on the front and then some flats at the back. (The property itself is really deep). This is all coming from the old lady in the health foods store opposite the butcher after I asked her. Pity really...I fancied an M&S and it was one of the only places in town large enough to hold a simply food store.

Postby Duggeh on Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:18 am

I want it to be another pub personally.

Of course, right now is possibly the worst time that there has ever been to be in the pub trade. SO I'd put my estimations closer to coffeeshop number 234592.

Gods I hate coffee. And Gods I hate paying £1.70 for a cup of tea. Tea must give the biggest mark up of any product retailed in that manner in the world.
Duggeh

Postby Thackary on Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:51 am

Well, to be fair, they don't grow it locally, so there's shipping costs to be incurred. And hot water.
The milk is from just round the corner, so yes, £1.70 for a cup of tea is rather steep.
(Even if you do factor in the costs of staffing, washing etc)
Thackary

Postby Frank on Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:39 am

Thackary wrote:factor

Damn near killed her!
Frank

Postby Bizarre Atheist on Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:30 pm

Hi guys, I've bought the unit that used to have the butchers in it. I'm opening a new kind of shop called AniMAL SkEleToN which will sell various types of products that come off animal skeletons, cut in lots of different ways. It's very popular in my other store in Sweden where the products are called Many Edible Animal Treats. What kind of MEAT would you buy in St Andrews? Does anywhere else sell this kind of thing? K thx by.
You wouldn't steal a handbag. You wouldn't steal a car. You wouldn't steal a containership full of tanks. Piracy is a crime, do not accept it.
Bizarre Atheist

Postby Thackary on Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:42 am

Frank wrote:
Thackary wrote:factor

Damn near killed her!

Good shout, Frank. Good shout.
Thackary

Postby Mr Comedy on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:07 pm

Bizarre Atheist wrote:Hi guys, I've bought the unit that used to have the butchers in it. I'm opening a new kind of shop called AniMAL SkEleToN which will sell various types of products that come off animal skeletons, cut in lots of different ways. It's very popular in my other store in Sweden where the products are called Many Edible Animal Treats. What kind of MEAT would you buy in St Andrews? Does anywhere else sell this kind of thing? K thx by.

Do you sell any pORk bElT bUcKLeS
Mr Comedy

Postby Delts on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:34 pm

Subway is gone by the looks of things. Maybe we'll get our PlaTiNUm BeLT BuCKles from there now!
If you do physics, panic.
Delts

Re: Re:

Postby Abserdman on Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:40 pm

lauraelizabeth wrote:maybe we need some decent underwear shops. it's hell trying to get a bra in this town. and stockings. we should really get a la senza.

I agree! Decent underwear is very hard to come by for some of us ladies anyway and so even harder to find in St Andrews!
Abserdman

Postby Delts on Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:16 pm

If you do physics, panic.
Delts

PreviousNext

Return to The Sinner's Main Board