Home

TheSinner.net

SKeleton KeY

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

SKeleton KeY

Postby MarkSKeletonKey on Sat May 06, 2006 11:06 pm

Hi guys,

Just got word that our business will be starting up in st andrews (on the premises of semi-chem). The shop is called SKELETon Key. It sells belt buckles and clothing, shoes too, and will be cheap. We will also be seeling official SK merchandise, CD's etc I just wanted to know what kind of stuff you guys would lik to see in tha shop....like anything realy.

Thanks guys

Mark Skeleton Key (MSK)
MarkSKeletonKey

Re:

Postby Senethro on Sun May 07, 2006 12:15 am

Uhhh.... thanks... I guess. This is kind of weird, never been approached online for something like this. But thanks for coming to ask us, I hope you get a reply from someone whos head is not empty.
Senethro

Re:

Postby FURY-161 on Sun May 07, 2006 1:25 am

Is St Andrews really a prime niche market for belt buckles?

[hr]

FURY-161
"Anything to feel weightless again"
http://fury161.cjb.net
FURY-161
[i:1sjt1uqn]"Anything to feel weightless again"[/i:1sjt1uqn]
http://youtube.com/user/FiorinaFilms
FURY-161

Re:

Postby novium on Sun May 07, 2006 1:29 am

some how I have my doubts.

[hr]

sed tamen ira procul absit, cum qua nihil recte fieri, nihil considerate potest.
Neither the storms of crisis, nor the breezes of ambition could ever divert him, either by hope or by fear, from the course that he had chosen
novium

Re:

Postby Dirac on Sun May 07, 2006 4:24 am

Bump on this
Dirac

Re:

Postby lauraelizabeth on Sun May 07, 2006 7:43 am

Quoting dirac from 05:24, 7th May 2006
Bump on this

maybe we need some decent underwear shops. it's hell trying to get a bra in this town. and stockings. we should really get a la senza.
lauraelizabeth

Re:

Postby Cain on Sun May 07, 2006 8:39 am

Quoting lauraelizabeth from 08:43, 7th May 2006
maybe we need some decent underwear shops. it's hell trying to get a bra in this town. and stockings. we should really get a la senza.

if SkEleTon kEy sell belt buckles, you could always go for the Jodie Marsh look.

It might attract some attention at the Bop, but it'll turn ever more heads in the library.

[hr]

I hold an element of surprise
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby theflirt on Sun May 07, 2006 10:06 am

shoes I am thinking is a fabulous idea...although something that will appeal to students here, like a Dune style shop!!!

[hr]

Oh pants!
oh pants
theflirt

Re:

Postby lauraelizabeth on Sun May 07, 2006 10:52 am

if SkEleTon kEy sell belt buckles, you could always go for the Jodie Marsh look.

It might attract some attention at the Bop, but it'll turn ever more heads in the library.

[hr]

I hold an element of surprise[/quote]

This is a very good point. Will bring a whole lot more fun to studying at the library...
lauraelizabeth

Re:

Postby Guest on Sun May 07, 2006 11:29 am

can i briefly be the town idiot ( no sarcastic comments) n ask what sort of style. will it be trendy or goth?

Re:

Postby Steveo on Sun May 07, 2006 12:44 pm

Being a man, I can see the benifit of this plan :D

[s]I don't wear womens underwear, to clarify.[/s]

[hr]

Set your goals way too high so I can laugh when you fail.
Get off my internet.
Steveo

Re:

Postby OhhMy on Sun May 07, 2006 12:44 pm

Quoting from 01:52, 7th May 2006
can i briefly be the town idiot ( no sarcastic comments) n ask what sort of style. will it be trendy or goth?

Well if it is purley 'Goth' the buisness will fail as there really arn't that many 'Goths' here. Hardly any of us want to dress badly in black thankgoodness. A decent shoe and belt shop that sells a range of styles would be welcome as far as I'm concearned. I might even go in and buy somthing.
OhhMy

Re:

Postby Dirac on Sun May 07, 2006 1:10 pm

I think we need more alternative style clothing shops around here. Not hardcore gothic or anything, but this idea of belt buckles has really got me going at least. Mark, what kind of belt buckles will you be selling? prices etc?

Thanks
Dirac

Re:

Postby Kaydo. on Sun May 07, 2006 1:54 pm

Also what is with the random capital letters in SKeleton/SKELETon?
Kaydo.

Re:

Postby tg on Sun May 07, 2006 3:17 pm

is there any chance that you could have a section devoted to baseball caps?
tg

Re:

Postby BeccaLydia on Sun May 07, 2006 3:40 pm

Quoting dirac from 05:24, 7th May 2006
Bump on this

I keep thinking that if I don't get a job when I graduate next year, maybe I'll try to set up and underwear shop here like la senza...you're absolutely right - ridiculous to have to go to Dundee to get decent underwear!

[hr]

http://facebook.com/p.php?id=37100244&l
BeccaLydia

Re:

Postby threekings on Sun May 07, 2006 5:01 pm

Quoting MarkSKeletonKey from 23:43, 6th May 2006
Hi guys,

Just got word that our business will be starting up in st andrews (on the premises of semi-chem). The shop is called SKELETon Key. It sells belt buckles and clothing, shoes too, and will be cheap. We will also be seeling official SK merchandise, CD's etc I just wanted to know what kind of stuff you guys would lik to see in tha shop....like anything realy.

Thanks guys

Mark Skeleton Key (MSK)

What CD's will be on offer?
threekings

Re:

Postby papercutheart on Sun May 07, 2006 5:58 pm

Britney Spears.

[hr]

papercutheart

Re:

Postby MarkSK on Sun May 07, 2006 9:19 pm

Quoting Kaydo. from 14:54, 7th May 2006
Also what is with the random capital letters in SKeleton/SKELETon?

Haha i was wondering when some of you bright sparks would perk up about about that. I'm quite into my cryptography and religion so take from that what you will?

Thanz for the suggestions so far guyz.
Firstly the belt buckles will be cast out of steel. There will be more expensive ones, which are obviously smaller, made out of platinum, and some will be gold leaf lined (These have gone down real well in one of my London based weekend stalls). Examples range from HaRley Davidson, to us eagles, military stuff, music/bands etc etc

As far as underwear goes, we do have alot of that in the pipeline. Really well made too.SO watch this space.

tg aside from belt buckles, caps/hats are one thing we at SK excel at. We wil aim to use only the best materials. We can make any type of caps, from the ones you may see at vintage car rallies to baseball style to beanies. Not everything is alternative. We have done our market research with this town and we know who we are aiming at in the main.

Are there any other belt/buckles/shoes/cap shops in town right now? If so what materials are they using etc etc?

Keep it coming guys

MarkSK
MarkSK

Re:

Postby MarkSKeletonKey on Sun May 07, 2006 9:20 pm

Quoting threekings from 18:01, 7th May 2006
Quoting MarkSKeletonKey from 23:43, 6th May 2006
Hi guys,

Thanks guys

Mark Skeleton Key (MSK)

What CD's will be on offer?

Everything from pop/chart stuff you usually see around to things like Deicide,Cradle Of Filth, Slayer,errrm power metal stuff, emo,metal, metalcore hardcore, punk, you get the idea....
MarkSKeletonKey

Next

Return to The Sinner's Main Board