Home

TheSinner.net

Server crash again?

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Re:

Postby Gealle on Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:54 pm

actually, rob, that's just you watching too much dr who ;)

Quoting rob 'f*ck off' wine boy from 20:41, 3rd Oct 2006
There is a storm coming.

[hr]

Funky flunky munky...
So someone asked me "What is it you do?". I thought about it for a minute. Then I thought about it a little more. All the while I probably looked like I was staring in to space, struggling for an answer. And I was. There was only one response I could really give.

"I make sure the shit stays off the fan."
Gealle

Re:

Postby threekings on Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:22 pm

you google me again i hack your computer? if that is a threat it is laughable, and as such actually makes quite a good joke. i dunno Senethro, i feel like we've got off on the wrong foot, what with all this nastyness coming out; this must be spoiling your evening. And we both know how much you love posting on forums. Its funny how that phrase (google me) has come about, its in a similar vein to 'text me'.

did u know SENETHRO (wasnt trying to rap, it just comes sometimes) that lots of people actually 'google' people before going out on a date with them. Does this happen often to you? do you then HACK THEIR COMPUTERS in a whirl of vitriolic hate and anger? does sound like fun.

I really would love to suggest i hack you back, but i wouldnt know where to start and you would probable come back with something like "i've got a 9 gigawizzle encryption with 347 redundant servers and more double flamewalled stabproof routers than u could shake a dungeons and dragons set at" which would just worry me even more......
threekings

Re:

Postby Senethro on Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:31 pm

Quoting threekings from 22:22, 3rd Oct 2006
you google me again i hack your computer? if that is a threat it is laughable, and as such actually makes quite a good joke. i dunno Senethro, i feel like we've got off on the wrong foot, what with all this nastyness coming out; this must be spoiling your evening. And we both know how much you love posting on forums. Its funny how that phrase (google me) has come about, its in a similar vein to 'text me'.

did u know SENETHRO (wasnt trying to rap, it just comes sometimes) that lots of people actually 'google' people before going out on a date with them. Does this happen often to you? do you then HACK THEIR COMPUTERS in a whirl of vitriolic hate and anger? does sound like fun.

I really would love to suggest i hack you back, but i wouldnt know where to start and you would probable come back with something like "i've got a 9 gigawizzle encryption with 347 redundant servers and more double flamewalled stabproof routers than u could shake a dungeons and dragons set at" which would just worry me even more......

fuck u niger i got skillz u cn't dream of
Senethro

Re:

Postby Frank on Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:38 pm

Quoting Senethro from 22:31, 3rd Oct 2006fuck u niger i got skillz u cn't dream of

Speaking of which, I cast 'Follow the Voidship beyond Space and Time!' and return with something that seems to have been from some sort of alternate future-past causality paradox...

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:JoFE ... =clnk&cd=1

Just look at the horror! We must act now to avert such a future!

I mean, look at what this one indicates for our future-past:

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:sGhR ... =clnk&cd=1

I don't intend to get all prophetical and preachy, but if we don't act soon the cursed-alotest one may return. Yes, the beast of seven heads, four tails, magnets for feet and nine eyes will return to haunt us.

That is:
Paul will return

EDIT: ZOIKS! Look at the colourings in the first link for the search terms, Google even got the colours right!
Blue for 'Saltire'-Malcolm
Green for Frank (guess what my favourite colour is?)
Yellow for SNP (Their colour)
Red for the Sinner![Red being the colour of evil, and (mostly) all of us here being evil]

[hr]

"There is only ever one truth. Things are always black or white, there's no such thing as a shade of grey. If you think that something is a shade of grey it simply means that you don't fully understand the situation. The truth is narrow and the path of the pursuit of truth is similarly narrow."
Frank

Re:

Postby lauraelizabeth on Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:41 pm

i like coco pops.
lauraelizabeth

Re:

Postby threekings on Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:42 pm

this MUST be a joke!!! altho ne real haka gangsta wud hav writn "fuk u niga i gt skilz u cnt drem ov lolz", aint dat da truf ai?

yo yo i know a ho
called senethro,
his/her chat is so whack
its giving me a heart attack

he/she says 'i'll hack ure 'puter'
holy shit, i'll get myself a shooter
dont know if they've got skillz,
threekings aint runnin for the hills
threekings

Re:

Postby Dirac on Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:06 pm

Quoting threekings from 22:42, 3rd Oct 2006
this MUST be a joke!!! altho ne real haka gangsta wud hav writn "fuk u niga i gt skilz u cnt drem ov lolz", aint dat da truf ai?

yo yo i know a ho
called senethro,
his/her chat is so whack

OFF DA CHAIN BLUD
Dirac

Re:

Postby Senethro on Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:13 pm

Quoting threekings from 22:42, 3rd Oct 2006

yo yo i know a ho
called senethro,
his/her chat is so whack

Haha, very good mate. Rhyme battles are an arena I can't compete in so I have to concede to you here.

For the record, I'm a biologist on an old work laptop with few "skills" beyond pressing the On button.
Senethro

Re:

Postby novium on Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:47 pm

so...you too.
Quoting threekings from 17:38, 3rd Oct 2006
you dorks need to get a bit of perspective, its not as if the stuff written on here is dissertation/thesis level stuff. computers go wrong, you aren't paying for anything, its just a bit of fun (except, clearly, for the KING SINNERS, i.e. everyone who has posted on this thred and the equally absurd 'naughty oli, 12 thumbs up ure arse' one)

[hr]

tamen ira procul absit, cum qua nihil recte fieri, nihil considerate potest.
Neither the storms of crisis, nor the breezes of ambition could ever divert him, either by hope or by fear, from the course that he had chosen
novium

Re:

Postby threekings on Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:59 pm

look novium, u know what we were saying, if u want to enter a rap battle with us then thats just fine. senethro has already seen the light and is trying to make friends, why dont u try it as well.....

p.s. here's one for Rufus:

yo yo, we are the threekings
some would say we fly without wings,
that we talk shit
we will sometimes admit

but there is one guy called Rufus,
he's clearly no doofus
he's got a brain in his head
even if his hair is red
threekings

Re:

Postby Rufus on Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:37 pm

Thank you for the rap, I'm touched.

I'm also female :P
Rufus

Re:

Postby Senethro on Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:55 pm

Duncan, no need to lash out just because you'll never bare children.
Senethro

Re:

Postby Paul on Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:21 am

Quoting Frank from 22:38, 3rd Oct 2006
Just look at the horror! We must act now to avert such a future!

I mean, look at what this one indicates for our future-past:

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:sGhR ... =clnk&cd=1

Thanks - you just saved me having to re-type my profile!

[hr]

"And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life." - I John 5:20
"And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life." - I John 5:20
Paul

Re:

Postby Rufus on Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:35 am

Quoting dunqn from 00:45, 4th Oct 2006
Barely.

It's a bit cold for that.
Rufus

Re:

Postby Frank on Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:46 am

Quoting Paul from 01:21, 4th Oct 2006
Thanks - you just saved me having to re-type my profile!

My pleasure.

It's happening again!

[hr]

"There is only ever one truth. Things are always black or white, there's no such thing as a shade of grey. If you think that something is a shade of grey it simply means that you don't fully understand the situation. The truth is narrow and the path of the pursuit of truth is similarly narrow."
Frank

Re:

Postby flarewearer on Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:58 am

Quoting threekings from 22:42, 3rd Oct 2006 altho ne real haka gangsta wud hav writn "fuk u niga i gt skilz u cnt drem ov lolz", aint dat da truf ai?

what's a "niga"? Is it like a paqi? or a tjinké?

[hr]

[s]fixing the utterly cretinous formatting
flarewearer

Re:

Postby Duggeh on Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:09 am

Welcome all my friends to the show that never ends...
We're so glad you could attend, we're inside, we're inside.

Come inside come inside...

[hr]

IMAGE:www.macintyre42.plus.com/images/tb2-100.jpg
Duggeh: Master Of Ceremonies
Duggeh

Re:

Postby skip on Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:47 am

erm... so the posts *are* actually gone then? just checking
skip

Re:

Postby Duggeh on Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:55 am

Gone, lost, forgotten, unrecoverable, destroyed.

[hr]

IMAGE:www.macintyre42.plus.com/images/tb2-100.jpg
Duggeh: Master Of Ceremonies
Duggeh

Re:

Postby novium on Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:12 am

It's not that complicated. You make a statement generalizing about everyone who posted on this thread. Which includes yourself. Therefore, you yourself are generalized about in that statement.
Quoting threekings from 23:59, 3rd Oct 2006
look novium, u know what we were saying,

[hr]

tamen ira procul absit, cum qua nihil recte fieri, nihil considerate potest.
Neither the storms of crisis, nor the breezes of ambition could ever divert him, either by hope or by fear, from the course that he had chosen
novium

PreviousNext

Return to The Sinner's Main Board