Home

TheSinner.net

sports fair

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

sports fair

Postby ParisInTheAutumn on Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:34 pm

I want to try the following clubs: athletics, female hockey, netball, sailing, volleyball and cheerleading (i know that's a lot but i just want to go and see what ones i like and want to stick with) and was wondering if people could give me the information i would have got had i not missed the sports fair.

I did try some of their websites but they hadn'd been updated, plus my computer is playing up and it crashes on pages it doesn't like.

Thanks
ParisInTheAutumn

Re:

Postby juiciestbabygurl on Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:05 pm

Hiya I am vice president of the cheerleading society. We will be at the Societies fair if you wanna sign up then or email me (cm547) and I will get you put on the emailing list.

We are having a welcome party on Wednesday at 9.30pm in Venue 2. Everyone is welcome to come. It costs £3 for non members and £5 together for a membership and your party entrance.

Come to our party!! Hope to see you there :0

Claire McDonald :)
Quoting parisintheautumn from 19:34, 29th Sep 2007
I want to try the following clubs: athletics, female hockey, netball, sailing, volleyball and cheerleading (i know that's a lot but i just want to go and see what ones i like and want to stick with) and was wondering if people could give me the information i would have got had i not missed the sports fair.

I did try some of their websites but they hadn'd been updated, plus my computer is playing up and it crashes on pages it doesn't like.

Thanks
juiciestbabygurl

Return to The Sinner's Main Board