Home

TheSinner.net

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Postby Gealle on Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:58 pm

I have had an absolutely fucking awful week.

To cap it all, this morning a senseless wanker decided to lodge a fucking complaint about me that had no factual background at all. I wasted two fucking hours writing a rebuke and photocopying factual evidence to lodge a grievance against the arrogant cunt only to then go back and find my fucking PC wouldn't fucking work because some bastard put too resource intensive a fucking anti-virus scanner on it.

How's everyone else?

[hr]

So someone asked me "What is it you do?". I thought about it for a minute. Then I thought about it a little more. All the while I probably looked like I was staring in to space, struggling for an answer. And I was. There was only one response I could really give.

"I make sure the shit stays off the fan."
So someone asked me "What is it you do?". I thought about it for a minute. Then I thought about it a little more. All the while I probably looked like I was staring in to space, struggling for an answer. And I was. There was only one response I could really give.

Gealle

Re:

Postby irish200 on Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:22 pm

Quoting gealle from 18:58, 8th Aug 2008

To cap it all, this morning a senseless wanker decided to lodge a fucking complaint about me that had no factual background at all. I wasted two fucking hours writing a rebuke and photocopying factual evidence to lodge a grievance against the arrogant cunt only to then go back and find my fucking PC wouldn't fucking work because some bastard put too resource intensive a fucking anti-virus scanner on it.

How's everyone else?

[hr]

Why did someone complain about you, where is it that you work?
irish200

Re:

Postby Hennessy on Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:17 pm

He's a dustbin man.

[hr]

The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Re:

Postby Mehmsy on Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:20 pm

Mehmsy

Re:

Postby Legion on Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:18 am

The same happened to me. Must be a bad Friday.
Legion

Re:

Postby LonelyPilgrim on Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:48 am

Well, I had a brake caliper seize up on my car. So I replaced that caliper, then the one on the other side seized up, so I replaced it, and then the rotor on that side collapsed. I have to replace it tomorrow. It's been very frustrating and I'm supposed to drive about 200 miles on Sunday so... it's become a real problem.

[hr]

Man is free; yet we must not suppose that he is at liberty to do everything he pleases, for he becomes a slave the moment he allows his actions to be ruled by passion. --Giacomo Casanova
Man is free; yet we must not suppose that he is at liberty to do everything he pleases, for he becomes a slave the moment he allows his actions to be ruled by passion. --Giacomo Casanova
LonelyPilgrim

Re:

Postby Gealle on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:14 am

Well, he complained because he's an ignorant fuck who had no idea of timescales, or the technical knowledge that would need to be put to work to sort out a dilemma they landed themselves in.

This is what happens when salesmen are classified as 'experts' by their line managers and then fuck up because they're incapable of organising their own time.

Needless to say, I'm quite happy with the result now that I've rained on his little parade.

As for where I work, no comment. It isn't with my previous employer, before anyone gets any ideas.

Quoting irish200 from 19:22, 8th Aug 2008
Quoting gealle from 18:58, 8th Aug 2008

How's everyone else?

[hr]

Why did someone complain about you, where is it that you work?

[hr]

Gealle

Return to The Sinner's Main Board