Home

TheSinner.net

Attention Sinners: Lets play a game!!!

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Attention Sinners: Lets play a game!!!

Postby tibble on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:36 am

This board is getting really dull and desperately needs a new lease of life!!! In order to turn this board around and make it worth reading, I suggest the following game:

Every week a Sinner posts a description of themself, in which other Sinners have to spot and report back to the board. In order for the described Sinner to be made aware that they have been spotted by a fellow Sinner, a signal needs to be made (e.g. a wink)....

Its just a bit of fun and you never know, romance may blossom between the book aisles of the library, or better still a good :lol:

The only rule for the game is that your not allowed to post of description of someone else, without them knowing about it- how would you like it if some random came up to you and said they recognised your description and you knew nothing about it?

Go forth Sinners!... who is brave enough to start the first game and post their description?
tibble

Re: Attention Sinners: Lets play a game!!!

Postby Hennessy on Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:55 pm

How about you start tibble?
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Postby Guest on Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:12 pm

Hmmm... that sounds like a challenge, if ever I did hear one!

I am willing to be £1 that no on will spot me, but here goes- I stack shelves a few evenings a week in the library and run around tidying books away. I am female, small and brunnette. If you've read this and spot me, then give me the 'Ok' sign. You get a bonus if you can accuarately say what evenings I work ;)

Postby munchingfoo on Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:15 pm

Description of Me:

I look like a grumpy bastard. I weight 17.5 stone and I am 6ft tall. I am 25 years old. I generally wear jeans, and in the winter some kind of jumper. My most obvious top is my top gun hoody, you don't see many of those around. On the odd occasion I'll wear a suit or a suit jacket out. I'm generally found in one of [north haugh/sports center/union/aikman's/swimming pool (of late)]. My hair is light brown/short back and sides, although sometimes I can't be arsed to get it cut and it gets a bit longer.

That's a picture of me on the left, but it doesn't really give much away.

Most of the people who post here know what I look like so this isn't likely to be much of a challange!
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Postby theshadowhost on Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:29 pm

I am a generic emo -- wear jeans and black hoodies, always wearing a hat (except when i straighten my hair.) if its a bit cold i will be wearing fingerless gloves. I also have a khaki "man-bag"

Is it wrong on reading that back i want to punch myself?
theshadowhost

Postby Hennessy on Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:56 pm

Guest wrote:Hmmm... that sounds like a challenge, if ever I did hear one!

I am willing to be £1 that no on will spot me, but here goes- I stack shelves a few evenings a week in the library and run around tidying books away. I am female, small and brunnette. If you've read this and spot me, then give me the 'Ok' sign. You get a bonus if you can accuarately say what evenings I work ;)

Willing to be a pound eh? Is that in note form or coin form, what's your value against gold?

And did I see you in the library today, about 9ish wearing a purple top?
The Sinner.
Hennessy

Postby tibble on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:42 pm

No- sadly you didn't see me. I was wearing a cream t-shirt with Tinkerbell on the front and grey jeans- will have to try harder if you want that pound!
tibble

Postby James.C. on Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:44 am

i am ginger, about 5 ft 10, often seen in the union past 10 o'clock, especially on a friday (quite possibly in the bop). My hair is short but thick with an especially long quiff due to lack of a haircut of recent. I will wear a shirt of some sort and jeans. If you give me some sort of sign, i will try and acknowledge it if i am sober enough.
James.C.

Postby Duggeh on Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:37 am

I'm overweight, perpetually wear an ancient M&S blue blazer which the buttons have long fallen off of, a pair of jeans and slip-on shoes. Now that it's winter, about town I will have on a black hat, scarf and gloves. I'm practically bald still from shaving my head for Halloween. Since starting to wear the hat, I am no longer recognisable by way of my large headphones.

People who give a damn on here know who I am anyway. If someone asks me if I'm Duggeh because they've read this I'll be very very surprised.
Duggeh

Postby James.C. on Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:43 am

i wrote mine at 1:45AM while very drunk....considering removing it.....tool.....
James.C.

Postby Hennessy on Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:20 am

Guarantee I'm drunker.

THIS GAME SUCKS, LETS PLAY "RING OF FIRE"
The Sinner.
Hennessy

Postby James.C. on Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:34 pm

so has this turned into a competition now? lets all go out, get smashed, then post back here?
James.C.

Postby cannulae on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:02 pm

theshadowhost wrote:I am a generic emo -- wear jeans and black hoodies, always wearing a hat (except when i straighten my hair.) if its a bit cold i will be wearing fingerless gloves. I also have a khaki "man-bag"

Is it wrong on reading that back i want to punch myself?

fourfa
cannulae

Postby papercutheart on Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:14 pm

This game sucks - I know who everyone that's posted so far is :(
papercutheart

Postby Duggeh on Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:48 am

papercutheart wrote:This game sucks - I know who everyone that's posted so far is :(

who are you?
Duggeh

Postby James.C. on Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:47 am

i was thinking the same thing. Quite sure i don't know a lot of the users here.
James.C.

Postby theshadowhost on Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:24 am

Duggeh wrote:
papercutheart wrote:This game sucks - I know who everyone that's posted so far is :(

who are you?

I know who he is and some of the people. but since he is no longer in town you would do well to spot him!
theshadowhost

Postby Mr Comedy on Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:28 pm

I live in London, so best of luck in spotting me.
Mr Comedy

Postby Bizarre Atheist on Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:39 pm

Mr Comedy wrote:I live in London, so best of luck in spotting me.

I can see you. I like your shoes.
You wouldn't steal a handbag. You wouldn't steal a car. You wouldn't steal a containership full of tanks. Piracy is a crime, do not accept it.
Bizarre Atheist

Return to The Sinner's Main Board