Home

TheSinner.net

storing my things over the summer?/

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

storing my things over the summer?/

Postby ktf43 on Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:31 am

Hi, is there any place to store stuff over the summer in St Andrews? i posted this in the new students bit but it never went on the site. i need to know asap as otherwise i'll have to take a lot of stuff back to the states with me over christmas. any one any recommendations? thanks in advance :)
ktf43

Re: storing my things over the summer?/

Postby RandomMusings on Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:00 pm

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28557

It appeared in the 'advice please' section a few days ago...... It can be prudent to find a friend who lives in private accommodation and is staying over the summer, as they can often take a little bit of stuff if you ask early enough!
...and as the red red robin of time goes bob bob bobbin under the snowplough of eternity.... I see it's time to end
RandomMusings

Re: storing my things over the summer?/

Postby Gold Lion on Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:49 am

between my second and third year i stored things with Kinkell farm. I don't have the number still but you'll find it if you google kinkell storage. they charged something like £10 per month per box, and they bring you the boxes (whch are big), pick them up packed and deliver them back to your new address. I only had 3 boxes so this was good for me, but might be a bit expensive if you have loads of stuff to leave..
Gold Lion

Return to The Sinner's Main Board