Home

TheSinner.net

These people are mad

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

These people are mad

Postby Nymphomanic on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:44 pm

I read most of the night and go south in winter - wasteland
Nymphomanic

Re: These people are mad

Postby Diesel on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:30 pm

Bastards....think of the children, no cake on your birthday, poor little Adolf.
Diesel

Postby Garnet on Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:21 pm

Poor children! It's so bizarre to have a political message in your child's name... i never thought of doing that before. Also weird for them to say they picked the names because they were unusual, especially if they're trying to order swastika iced backed goods.
I joined the sinner in 1970 :-O
Garnet

Postby archaeopteryx on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:18 pm

If you're going to name your kids after some of the most hated people in history, at least have the courage to admit that you named them after those people out of respect. The father said he named his son Adolf Hitler but wouldn't want him to grow up to do what Hitler did. That is so nonsensical I can't even explain why it is so ridiculous. "I am going to name my son after the worst possible person to emulate, ever. But I would be disappointed if he identified with the name I gave him and turned out to be like his namesake." What a liar. No balls. Also, I don't believe for one second that they simply chose the name Adolf Hitler because it was an original name no other kid would have. I think choosing "Aryan Nation" as a middle name for your daughter is a pretty obvious political statement, and it's not necessary to choose something like that to ensure your kid is unique. "Pear" or "Textbook" would be unique names as well, but clearly Adolf Hitler and Aryan Nation were chosen specifically for their political meanings. Poor kids. I'm sure that was the most interesting situation that has ever happened at that New Jersey supermarket bakery. Also, there's no need for the parents to raise such a stink about it. Ice your own freaking cake. Swastikas are not that hard to draw.

Also, I can't believe that the parents of black or otherwise non-white children would allow their kids into that family's home!
archaeopteryx

Postby Duggeh on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:27 pm

Sometimes no matter how fucked up the parent/s is/are, theres hope that the kids won't walk the path theyve had laid out for them, if you've seen the documentaries on Prussian Blue you can tell that the girls are very much under the control of their mother and aren't happy about a lot of what she believes in and uses them as mouthpieces for. Hopefully these kids will also grow up to realise that their parents are fucking lunatics.

Duggeh

Postby Rifleman on Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:15 am

"The angry father, who was wearing a pair of black boots that he claimed were Second World War German artefacts"

He has to resort to wearing artefacts that clearly belong in a glass case at the very least and yet he can afford to have swastikas professionally iced onto his baked goods? This man is clearly a bit nutters.
Rifleman

Postby munchingfoo on Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:24 am

I may be wrong - but I am pretty sure that those two girls have stopped playing for that neo nazi band.
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Postby Rifleman on Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:42 am

It took me some hard internet searching but I found out some things, and as such have probably been added to many more government lists.

http://thewhiterealist.net/showthread.p ... 76&t=22099
The girls have some material for a new cd but we dont have studio time set up
won't be obviously racial though it will be political

They aren't the same neo-nazi band as before but they have a new band, with the same people.
Rifleman

Postby RandomMusings on Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:12 am

Rifleman wrote:It took me some hard internet searching but I found out some things, and as such have probably been added to many more government lists.

You better not be getting yourself on government lists off of our internet supply 'Rifleman'...... At least have the decency to steal someone elses when conducting illegal activities!
...and as the red red robin of time goes bob bob bobbin under the snowplough of eternity.... I see it's time to end
RandomMusings

Return to The Sinner's Main Board