Home

TheSinner.net

Anyone seen a Peugeot key?

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Anyone seen a Peugeot key?

Postby Oli on Mon May 25, 2009 11:11 am

My car key fell out of my pocket while I was in a Willamson's taxi on Friday night. The driver thought it belonged to someone else, and now we don't know where it is.
The bloke he gave it to had dark hair, and was going to Murrayfield on Saturday to watch the match. He might also have had an Irish or Liverpudlian accent.
Does this ring any bells? If you know where my key is or might be, please email me on admin@thesinner.net

Ta
Oli

Re: Anyone seen a Peugeot key?

Postby munchingfoo on Mon May 25, 2009 1:36 pm

I don't know where your key is (honest) but where is your car parked? :ninja:
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Postby Bizarre Atheist on Mon May 25, 2009 3:18 pm

I've forwarded this to a chap who fits your description, fingers crossed for you.

(Why are you still entrusted with the Peugeot key now you have the mighty Vauxhall?)
You wouldn't steal a handbag. You wouldn't steal a car. You wouldn't steal a containership full of tanks. Piracy is a crime, do not accept it.
Bizarre Atheist

Postby IrishDescriptionMatcher on Mon May 25, 2009 4:23 pm

Despite the fact that I'm Irish, have dark hair, went to Murrayfield on Saturday and I'm the person Bizarre Atheist was referring to, I, unfortunately, don't have your key Oli.

I will, however, keep an eye and an ear out for your description of this person (basically an imposter of me!) and I hope you get the key back.

Best of luck!
IrishDescriptionMatcher

Return to The Sinner's Main Board