Home

TheSinner.net

So I hear Aikmans has gone Bankrupt?

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Re: So I hear Aikmans has gone Bankrupt?

Postby Power Metal Dom on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:41 am

I'll save my yays until this it's 100% confirmed that Aikmans is back with a vengeance
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Postby Al on Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:19 am

I want Aikman's to survive as much as the next person, but I fear that this may just be delaying the inevitable.
Al

Postby MelissaL on Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:37 pm

As I discovered in the states, a 'pint' is really whatever size the bar wants it to be.

And I enjoyed the look of confusion in an 'authentic Irish pub' when I tried to order a half pint (I was only going to be there a short time and didn't want to waste alcohol/money). But not the dumb waitress's offer of filling up a 'pint' halfway but charging me for the whole thing was not cool.

I like Aikmans. I can go study there in the early evening and they don't care.
MelissaL

Postby Mephisto on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:38 pm

Has anyone heard anything about this recently? Seems a shame that Aikman's has been shut up now for two freshers' weeks in a row.
Mephisto

Aikman's resurgans

Postby Jos Dad on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:03 pm

Was at Aikmans onight. So fr only upstairs is open, and for drinks only. But the beer and prices are good, so support!
From the Glory of High fell, unto the despair of life.
Jos Dad

Previous

Return to The Sinner's Main Board