Home

TheSinner.net

Nisa to be H&M?

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Nisa to be H&M?

Postby Cain on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:20 am

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/News/Fife/a ... store.html

If the negotiations to take over the lease of the former Woolworths premises in Market Street are successful, they will be the first High Street chain to open up for business in St Andrews.

So, forget Curry's. Or Woolworths. Or Costa, Starbucks, Fat Face, Subway, Baguette Express or Happi. H&M will be the first high street chain store to break into the bubble. Image
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re: Nisa to be H&M?

Postby Fawksie on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:52 am

Or Tesco, Wine Rack, Ponden Mill, Superdrug, Clintons, Clarks, Greggs, Phones4U, Klick, New Look, Boots, Ryman's, Superdry, Holland and Barrett, Thorntons, Julian Graves, Carphone Warehouse, Ottakars, Waterstones, Edinburgh Woolen Mill, Monsoon, Accessorize, White Stuff, Zizzi, WH Smith, Trespass, Mackays, Argos, Johnsons, Timpson, Specsavers and a dozen charity shops.

What were they smoking?
The fox is a crafty and deceitful animal that never runs in a straight line, but only in circles.
Fawksie
Administrator

Postby Fawksie on Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:26 pm

I have enquired. Eagerly awaiting response and/or publication.
The fox is a crafty and deceitful animal that never runs in a straight line, but only in circles.
Fawksie
Administrator

Postby Guest on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:42 pm

Yes, it definitley is! I was in NISA yesterday, they are shutting TODAY and it is going to become H and M. Very exciting!

Postby 5HT on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:24 am

they must be having a party in empire - no more competition for late night munchies - still, gutted it's not becoming an M&S...
5HT

Postby Fawksie on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:31 am

My letter got published in the daily online letters column, I meant to say. Big whoop :p

Sticking it to the Courier man...
Fawksie
Administrator

Postby Cain on Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:56 pm

Fawksie wrote:My letter got published in the daily online letters column, I meant to say. Big whoop :p

Sticking it to the Courier man...

Link?
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Postby orudge on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:29 pm

orudge
Administrator

Return to The Sinner's Main Board