Home

TheSinner.net

Women in the KK

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Women in the KK

Postby jollytiddlywink on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:45 am

What's this I hear about the KK splitting apart and one part admitting women now? Can anyone confirm/deny/speculate wildly any of this?
jollytiddlywink

Re: Women in the KK

Postby Frank on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:40 am

All glory to the KKF.

The KKF will have a selected 'ruling body' which, by the sounds of it, will be the style of the old KKC, but with women welcome, selected from the KKF's 'membership', which is just like the old KKC's recruiting pool...but now including women. Depending on how many old KKC folks are brought in via the 'amnesty', the rule of the KKF might be effectively identical (albeit with women brought aboard too).

Unless they 100% move across, I'm entirely in favour of referring to them all as schismatics. Who're the real splinter group, hmm?
Frank

Postby Senethro on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:14 pm

Heh
Senethro

Postby RedCelt69 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:41 pm

I don't really have much of an interest in university politics, but I have a passing level of curiosity regarding the existence of the Kate Kennedy Club/Foundation/Fellowship/Association et al... Historic Kate Kennedy Club in St Andrews to admit women.

Does this mean that the new KK will fold, or do we now have 2 KKs in St Andrews?
Tho' Nature, red in tooth and celt
With ravine, shriek'd against his creed

Red Celt's Blog
RedCelt69

Postby Frank on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:27 pm

RedCelt69 wrote:I don't really have much of an interest in university politics, but I have a passing level of curiosity regarding the existence of the Kate Kennedy Club/Foundation/Fellowship/Association et al... Historic Kate Kennedy Club in St Andrews to admit women.

Does this mean that the new KK will fold, or do we now have 2 KKs in St Andrews?

Next thing we know there'll be two Christian Churches!

SCHISMATICS!
Frank

Return to The Sinner's Main Board