Home

TheSinner.net

Academic Parents

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Academic Parents

Postby ItalianStudent on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Hey i am a 19 year old student who has transfered from uni in Italy and i would really love to find out about getting an academic family! If anyone would be able to tell me then that would be great! Thanks!
ItalianStudent

Re: Academic Parents

Postby an362 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:52 pm

Here is everything you'll need to know about academic families and Raisin Weekend.
http://www.thesinner.net/guide/Raisin_W ... %27ll_need

Welcome to St Andrews!
an362

Postby ItalianStudent on Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Thank you very much but this doesn't actually tell me how you meet acadmeic parents!
ItalianStudent

Postby macgamer on Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:57 am

ItalianStudent wrote:Thank you very much but this doesn't actually tell me how you meet acadmeic parents!

Don't worry, academic parents will be looking for academic children to adopt. Once prospective parents realise that they are talking to a potential child, they'll ask you whether you want to be adopted. You'll probably have parents before the end of freshers' week.

Enjoy St Andrews and its traditions, it's a great university!
"Progress should mean that we are always changing the world to fit the vision, instead we are always changing the vision."
- G.K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy, 1908
macgamer

Return to The Sinner's Main Board