Home

TheSinner.net

Rollo, Davidson, and McFarlane?

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Rollo, Davidson, and McFarlane?

Postby Shackleton on Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:15 pm

Has anyone gone in for interviews yet? I have not heard anything yet, but I have heard that people have gotten calls of rejection. We turned our application in last Friday, which was the day they recommended.
Shackleton

Re:

Postby fluttery_by on Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:10 pm

We got offered an interview but told them we didn't need it as we had found another house so possibly your in there possible pile and they'll get back to you soon at least you haven't been rejected!!

[hr]...everyone is a devil at heart
...everyone is a devil at heart
fluttery_by

Re:

Postby Setsuna on Sat Feb 21, 2004 4:44 pm

Well, we applied for two properties but still havent been asked for an interview. However, when my flatmate popped in to enquire, one of the properties had already been taken, but they said they'd still contact us for an interview... we're still waiting.

It's a teensy bit frustrating, as we applied aaaaaages ago.
Setsuna

Re:

Postby Pam on Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:35 pm

My friends and I just put a deposit on a flat of theirs. The whole experience was great, but then again, we weren't up against too many other groups. Dont get too excited about the interview. Ours was only 10 minutes. They just started doing them this week, and from the amount of applications that I saw in some of the folders there are a lot of groups to get through.

Best of luck. We were petrified 'till we got the call where they told us we got it.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is definately not for you!
Pam

Re:

Postby Shackleton on Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:38 am

[s]Pam wrote on 21:35, 21st Feb 2004:
My friends and I just put a deposit on a flat of theirs. The whole experience was great, but then again, we weren't up against too many other groups. Dont get too excited about the interview. Ours was only 10 minutes. They just started doing them this week, and from the amount of applications that I saw in some of the folders there are a lot of groups to get through.

Best of luck. We were petrified 'till we got the call where they told us we got it.

We just got an interview for 15 Greyfriars Gardens! (We applied for four properties; two for four people and two for five). Any advice? How long do you have to pay the deposit? I can pay immediately; does that help? Do you know what they look for?

Thanks!
Shackleton

Re:

Postby LG82 on Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:12 pm

how long does it normally take for them to tell you after interview?
LG82

Return to The Sinner's Main Board