Home

TheSinner.net

Bad Dream

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Bad Dream

Postby random on Wed May 26, 2004 9:13 am

I had this really *fucked* up dream last night. At about 3am I dreamt that I'd coughed up blood all over my sheets. I woke up genuinely thinking I'd done this. I thought I could *see* it and everything. Struggled to get the light on to prove myself wrong. Weird.

Might be something to do with having watched "Ivansxtc" recently.
random

Deleted

Postby CarolynSD on Wed May 26, 2004 9:24 am

This post has been deleted.
Last edited by CarolynSD on Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CarolynSD

Re:

Postby Cain on Wed May 26, 2004 9:36 am

[s]random wrote on 10:13, 26th May 2004:
I had this really *fucked* up dream last night. At about 3am I dreamt that I'd coughed up blood all over my sheets. I woke up genuinely thinking I'd done this. I thought I could *see* it and everything. Struggled to get the light on to prove myself wrong. Weird.

Might be something to do with having watched "Ivansxtc" recently.

This year I had my first dream where I died, being stabbed through the stomach by a burglar hiding behind the curtains. not good.

I had an even more fucked up one the other night that just freaked me out. it wasn't about anybody I know at all, it just scared the living daylights out of me.

And after sitting up talking one night with one of my mates, in continued the conversation in my dreams, with her saying things that it was very likely that she would say. Fortunately, i forgot what she had said, but not that she had said it. - very wierd.

[hr]
I will diminish, and go into fourth year, and remain Cain
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Wed May 26, 2004 12:20 pm

I used to dream about this big white house/castle. Then one day I was on the train going through a place I had never been before and I saw it. How creepy is that!

[hr]Management: The art of writing like you know what you're talking about and making others believe it.

(munchingfoo comprehensive dictionary)

My website:
http://aa.domaindlx.com/munchingfoo/
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby theflirt on Wed May 26, 2004 12:27 pm

Cain wrote-This year I had my first dream where I died, being stabbed through the stomach by a burglar hiding behind the curtains. not good

Did u actually die?? like u knew u were dead? normally u never actually die in dreams, well ones where u r falling, because if u dont wake up before what ever u are going to hit then ur brain thinks u actually do die...so u die!

I had a horrible dream where i had murdered people and then was going to get caught, numerous things happened.,..was weird!!
oh pants
theflirt

Re:

Postby franklyscallop on Wed May 26, 2004 12:34 pm

I've died in dreams before - in fact I got reincarnated so I could be killed twice in it. I had a dream yesterday about the world going to be destroyed, but I the wrong version of the book I needed to save everyone. Plus I had to exercise my friends guinea-pig. Weird.

[hr]'And I just wanna beeeeee ALIVE'
franklyscallop

Re:

Postby quarterstaff on Wed May 26, 2004 12:38 pm

i don't remember my dreams.

:(
god damned mongolians!
quarterstaff

Hmmmm by dream definition

Postby Chain Mailer on Wed May 26, 2004 1:08 pm

Blood in a dream usually means you fear loss of strength or control over a situation. Or maybe you just watched a really twisted film/tv program before bed :)

[hr]
It's not me! Why does everyone always think its personnal!
Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious
Chain Mailer

Re:

Postby Spaceman Spiff on Wed May 26, 2004 1:10 pm

i dreamt i was a pirate last nught. was actually really wierd cos i needed to swim through this cavern filled with water with a big killer whale in it to get to the treasure and when i got there was told by this gorgeous honey there was none left....... i gotta lay of the coffee :)
Hat or banana? Think of the philosphical ramifications..... banana, banana, banana!
Spaceman Spiff

Re:

Postby Greebo on Wed May 26, 2004 1:31 pm

I had a recent dream where I died - got shot in the head, and I distinctly recall thinking "Fuck, this isn't a dream, I'm actually going to die".
Then my breathing grew laboured and then stopped, everything was black for a few seconds, but I aware of the blackness and of trying to breathe. Eventually I did start breathing and woke up at the same time...bloody strange really.

[hr]http://www.greebo.org.uk - Loadsa drunken photos and suchlikes.
Greebo

Re:

Postby Cain on Wed May 26, 2004 2:29 pm

[s]theflirt wrote on 13:27, 26th May 2004:
Did u actually die?? like u knew u were dead? normally u never actually die in dreams, well ones where u r falling, because if u dont wake up before what ever u are going to hit then ur brain thinks u actually do die...so u die!

I didn't die, i just pulled back the curtain, it got stuck, I felt a knife in my stomach, looked down and then woke up with a start.

[hr]
I will diminish, and go into fourth year, and remain Cain
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Return to The Sinner's Main Board