Home

TheSinner.net

Cornetto Bondage Advert...

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Cornetto Bondage Advert...

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:37 pm

Isn't it shocking that the prospect of spanking is being used to sell ice-creams? Mark my words, it's only a matter of time until you get whips and PVC free with cornflakes.

DIABOLICAL...
Prophet Tenebrae

Re:

Postby Wong on Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:29 pm

That sounds like an advert I'll have to try and miss when I get back...

I remember the Pot Noodle adverts from a while ago, which gave the idea that the product was something terribly wrong that you really shouldn't enjoy. Actually, that's not far from the truth.

[hr]No tree has branches so foolish as to fight among themselves
No tree has branches so foolish as to fight among themselves
Wong

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:19 pm

I miss the pot noodles ads - while I would never consume the product, their adverts are great... presumably that's the only way that they can peddle their wares.
Prophet Tenebrae

Re:

Postby benedict on Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:30 pm

i miss the giant walking Pot Noodle. almost up there with Mr Soft. even though Mr Soft was just like an offspring of the Michelin Man.
benedict

SILVAH! SILVAH!

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:09 pm

i miss the giant walking Pot Noodle. almost up there with Mr Soft. even though Mr Soft was just like an offspring of the Michelin Man.
Prophet Tenebrae

Re:

Postby luap on Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:23 pm

Got me all excited, I thought there was a new one that I'd not seen!

There isn't actually any bondage in the spanky cornetto ad, is there? Still, I'd give her my cornetto...
luap

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:26 pm

No, the red (in the very red sense) haired bint just offers what looks like a ruler. I think that actual spanking might be a little too far for the ITC.
Prophet Tenebrae

Return to The Sinner's Main Board