Home

TheSinner.net

Godel's Theorem Invalidates Isalm's Pride

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Godel's Theorem Invalidates Isalm's Pride

Postby Thomas Housden on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

From Euclid to Godel, the history of maths has been an application to solving the riddles set forth by the axioms of maths.

The history of mathematics began with Euclid and ended with Godel.

Numerical analysis of problem's such as Markovian processes forgets the problem's presented in Mark 5:

"Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains.:

"For he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him."

(iii - iv)

"And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not."

(vii)

"And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered Legion: for we are many."

(ix)

"And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.

"And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about 2000;) and were choked by the sea."

(xii-xiii)

"And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid."

(xv)

"And they began to pray him to depart of their coasts."

(xvii)

"Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him: Go home to thy freinds, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath compassion on thee.

"And he departed, and began to publish in Decapolis how great things Jesus had done for hime: and all men did marvel."

(xix-xx)

"And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many
Thomas Housden

Re:

Postby Belladonna on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

What the...?
Belladonna

Re:

Postby Anonymous on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

where did islam go???
Anonymous

Return to The Sinner's Main Board