Home

TheSinner.net

Lancaster!

Your opportunity to discuss goings on in the Debating Society, recent debates or any issues you believe are important. Questions or queries can be addressed to the moderator at debates@st-andrews.ac.uk.

Lancaster!

Postby Frank George on Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:48 pm

I would just like to coordinate things about Lancaster tomorrow. If everyone followed Connie's instructions, we should all be taking the 17:44 train on Friday.

I am looking at the bus timetable, and it looks like we can get the 17:10 bus from the bus station arriving at the rail station at 17:21. There is another one that leaves St Andrews at 17:25 and arrives at Leuchars at 17:36.

I'm thinking we should get the 17:10 bus.

***PLEASE DON'T RELY ON ANY OF THE TIMES I JUST POSTED. I am notoriously horrible at figuring out schedules accurately, so outside confirmation of those times I just spat out would be good.***

For those of you going, let me know what you think.

If anyone older and wiser has any other information on this/a list of who's going/suggested things to pack/words of encouragement before the noble warriors head off to battle/monetary contributions/etc., that would be super!
Frank George

Re:

Postby mattina on Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:07 pm

Frank-
I texted/facebooked you about getting to Leuchars because I figured you would get that first, if you haven't gotten it, check your phone!
-Laura
mattina

Return to Union Debating Society