Home

TheSinner.net

Four Nations: Judging Opportunity

Your opportunity to discuss goings on in the Debating Society, recent debates or any issues you believe are important. Questions or queries can be addressed to the moderator at debates@st-andrews.ac.uk.

Four Nations: Judging Opportunity

Postby kdc4 on Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:00 am

There's a schools tournament in Dundee this weekend for the national schools teams of Wales, Scotland, England, and Ireland. It's quite a big deal, involving lots of dinners and things with the Lord Provost, and such.

Irene McGrath from High School of Dundee has asked if we could supply two judges; I've already agreed to go, but I need an accomplice, no experience required.

There's a preliminary dinner thing on the Friday night with rounds on the Saturday and the final on the Sunday. It would be cool if you can make all three events, but if you can only make the Saturday that would be fine, too.

If your interested, fire off an email or grab me at training/LPH today, and I'll send you full details.

Cheers,
-Doug
kdc4

Re:

Postby Jessica on Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:34 am

Unfortunately, it's Passover.
Jessica

Re:

Postby Kizzy on Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:34 am

Thanks to both James and Doug for supporting the event, and well done to James on (I think) judging his first external final!

Kizzy
Kizzy

Return to Union Debating Society