Home

TheSinner.net

Help I'm unfit

Whether it is Sunday league, university or professional sport you are interested in, this is the message board for you. We want your questions, comments, and views.

Help I'm unfit

Postby Sid on Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:50 am

Hello,

I'm healthy, light smoker though. Anyway, I've kind of been sitting on my ass the whole summer and I feel so unfit. I don't really have time to exercise heavily but really need to get into shape. I'm not the gym type of person and the thought of jogging gives me pains in my chest, so can anyone recommend an easy way of getting into shape or at least getting fit that doesn't involve swimming, jogging, gyms and exercise classes.

Sid
Sid

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:38 am

Martial Arts. They are fun and keep you real fit.

[hr]

[s]
My entire life in boolean logic

¬emptyGlass(pint) => drinking(Andy)
emptyGlass(pint) AND ¬stomach(full) => buy(pint)
emptyGlass(pint) AND stomach(full) => buy(vodka)
emptyGlass(vodka) => buy(vodka)
¬emptyGlass(vodka) => drinking(Andy) [/s]
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby Grandpa on Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:59 pm

sex

[hr]

[s]God save The Queen, long live Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and Her other Realms and Territories - Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith.[/s]
We are gentlemen that neither in our hearts nor outward eyes envy the great nor shall the low despise.
Grandpa

Re:

Postby justme on Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:13 pm

justme

Return to Sport (Athletic Union)