Home

TheSinner.net

Saints Football firsts

Whether it is Sunday league, university or professional sport you are interested in, this is the message board for you. We want your questions, comments, and views.

Saints Football firsts

Postby mossop on Fri Oct 31, 2003 10:55 am

I think it's great to see the St Andrews Mens 1st XI football team doing so well! I just wish the women's team could get some luck :(

Keep it up lads!

[hr]http://www.geocities.com/stauwfc
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a crate. Coincidence? I think not.
mossop

Graham Black

Postby Erin on Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:06 pm

Agreed!I hear its all to do with their striker...apparently he's lethal, not a bad looker either! Why are all the good ones token, i mean taken!
Erin

Re:

Postby Guest on Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:18 pm

I am pretty sure your not talking about the Token being lethal. The only way you could even consider that is terming him lethal to the houses around the field and anyone watching the game!!! He won't take offense to that - I play on the same team so know what his football is like.

Re:

Postby mossop on Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:39 pm

Just to let you know that the ladies team won yesterday 2-4 in Glasgow against Stirling :) so we got our luck at last!!

[hr]http://www.geocities.com/stauwfc
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a crate. Coincidence? I think not.
mossop

Token

Postby Liv on Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:20 am

I think it's absolutely disgracefull what people have been posting on this board. Calling a good man such as Graham Black such horrific names as they have been doing. All those people who have been calling him a striker should be disgraced of themselves. As a long-standing follower of the firsts, i have been watching Graham Black play quite close now (i have been his partner for both club and country) and I have only seen him put the ball away once or twice. I would say a fine athlete such as Gary Munro would be a better choice for the title striker. Mind you, GB is a lot better than Crooks - how many of you out there saw his miss against DRHole in the league....
Liv

token who?

Postby party on Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:55 am

no doubt mr munro deserves his mention as a true footballing great but why are you being so modest liv? surely a first team player like yourself should be touting his own worth up top.
party

Mr Black

Postby Chris '2 time loser' Dobson on Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:56 am

Let me end the talk now. Graham Black is an excellent footballer and a very good looking young man. And people watching the firsts have not seen the best of him. The firsts are an ok team, but you're hardly going to give your all for them when you've got the mighty Diesel in your veins. It is an insult to expect him to. He, as one of his ilk said before him, has been to the top of the mountain. He has seen the promised land. Why he even bothers with the firsts is beyond me. Vive L'Army./

Hi Crooks.
Chris '2 time loser' Dobson

Return to Sport (Athletic Union)