Home

TheSinner.net

Boxing

Whether it is Sunday league, university or professional sport you are interested in, this is the message board for you. We want your questions, comments, and views.

Boxing

Postby lapis lazuli on Wed Feb 11, 2004 9:11 am

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give me any info about the boxing club - times of training etc. Thanks.

[hr]yacketayakking screaming vomiting whispering facts and memories and anecdotes
[i:30c0hhg5]yacketayakking screaming vomiting whispering facts and memories and anecdotes[/i:30c0hhg5]
lapis lazuli

Re:

Postby Guest on Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:42 am

....they train on Tuesday 5-6 Friday 7-9 and Sunday 11-1 in the Gymnasium. I think they also train in Memorial Hall -but I'm not too sure.

Re:

Postby Gypsy on Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:39 pm

Is it just for men or do girls do it too? Do you have to be fit before you start?

[hr]
Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today.
Gypsy

Re:

Postby Chain Mailer on Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:41 pm

Girls can join, I was told I could go (never got round to it :)) And I'm totally unfit :)

[hr]
It's not me! Why does everyone always think its personnal!
Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious
Chain Mailer

Re:

Postby blkjg54 on Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:23 pm

yes girls can go. They have one very good female boxer who kicked ass the last time i went to watch.

you dont have to be overly fit to join, they have cross training etc during their training sessions for that.
blkjg54

Re:

Postby jrat19 on Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:40 am

What are the training sessions like and does the club compete against other universities? Also, how involved are members of the club?
jrat19

Re:

Postby Guest on Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:26 pm

Bump.

Are the answers still relevant for this year?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Re:

Postby Rectalprobe on Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:15 pm

Anyone know the email address of the captain/presidant/tough guy who kicks everyones ass?

[hr]
"Well i heard my sis say that whenever she had a prick in her hand she puts it in cider"
Rectalprobe

Return to Sport (Athletic Union)