Home

TheSinner.net

Swimming Club Charity Fund Raiser

Whether it is Sunday league, university or professional sport you are interested in, this is the message board for you. We want your questions, comments, and views.

Swimming Club Charity Fund Raiser

Postby Paranoid on Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:02 pm

Hey guys,
Just to say the Swimming Club are hosting a fund raiser for CHAS (The Children's Hospice Association Scotland). It's going to be on Tuesday 4th May at the St.Leonards School Pool from 7.45pm - 9.45pm. The format is as follows:

All levels of swimmers welcome

Must enter a team of up to 6 swimmers

Each team will be given 25 minutes to swim as many lengths as possible for charity in a relay style i.e. one member will swim 50meters before the next takes over and so on.

There will be various team prizes at the end of the night for things like best team name, most enthusiastic on poolside, and of course most funds raised. And to top it off there will be an after party in the Raisin.

Anyone interested (if you can't find a team still let us know and we'll find you one) email the club on jc72@st-andrews.ac.uk or call 07834835607 to register, be quick though as numbers are limited!

[hr]..I've got this pain down all the diodes on my left side...
..I've got this pain down all the diodes on my left side...
Paranoid

Re:

Postby dan greenberg on Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:51 pm

Wow! This event sounds AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I love swimming, and to do it for charity just makes my heart so full of well, ooooh, I can't wait to swim!
dan greenberg

Re:

Postby Paranoid on Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:43 pm

Yeah I know! God Dan where have you BEEN all year? We would have welcomed you into the club at a drop of the hat....

[hr]..I've got this pain down all the diodes on my left side...
..I've got this pain down all the diodes on my left side...
Paranoid

Return to Sport (Athletic Union)