Home

TheSinner.net

The Vagina Monologues

For the discussion, promotion and review of any and all theatre in St Andrews - student, amateur or professional. Mermaids (the University's theatre funding body) would like to hear any suggestions or criticism you may have about how to improve drama and the performing arts in student life.

The Vagina Monologues

Postby SarahKate on Sat Nov 16, 2002 9:01 pm

This fabulous piece of theatre will be performed in February! All profits will be donated to a charity dedicated to working against violence against women. Auditions will be on Friday Nov. 22 (8-10pm) and Saturday Nov. 23 (2-4pm) in the TV Room (Union). We're also looking for people who want to be involved in the behind-the-scenes stuff (like designing programs, educational events, helping us with publicity, etc). Check out the international V-Day website at www.vday.com.

[hr]I myself do not know precisely what feminism is. I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that distinguish me from a doormat. -Rebecca West
I myself do not know precisely what feminism is. I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that distinguish me from a doormat. -Rebecca West
SarahKate

You've got to be kidding.

Postby Not Hardly on Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:50 pm

A play that, not only condones, but glorifies homosexual, pedophile rape, as long as it is committed by a woman, it’s ok?

Not Hardly

Nonce-sense

Postby Ben Spiers on Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:55 pm

]
A play that, not only condones, but glorifies homosexual, pedophile rape, as long as it is committed by a woman, it’s ok?

Tosh.

For all those who like the play, it will be going ahead again this year, and will audition soon.

[hr]
www.yourunion.net
Ben Spiers

Return to Performing Arts (Mermaids)