Home

TheSinner.net

having trouble contacting societies

For the discussion, promotion and review of any and all theatre in St Andrews - student, amateur or professional. Mermaids (the University's theatre funding body) would like to hear any suggestions or criticism you may have about how to improve drama and the performing arts in student life.

having trouble contacting societies

Postby Capt. Jean-Luc Picard on Sun Aug 24, 2003 6:31 pm

The following societies emails found on the university site does not work, my email gets bounced. Does anyone know the contact email address for the following [performing arts related?] societies please? (If any are not performing arts related, tell me this) I have put down the emails I have tried that does not work. Any help would be appreciated.

1. JustSo (rtf does not work)
2. Gilbert & Sullivan) (dpw does not work)
3. Literary (does this do any screenplaywriting? rcw2 does not work)
4. Photosoc (photosoc does not work)
5. Skills (does this so anything performing arts related? hrw does not work)
Capt. Jean-Luc Picard

Whoa!

Postby M on Mon Aug 25, 2003 6:53 am

Chill dude!

Wait until Socs fayre and eveything you ever wanted to know will be explained. Or if you are really that desperate write to Ben S, the VPS at VPS@st-and.ac.uk and he will have the most up to date info.
M

Re:

Postby Guest on Tue Mar 02, 2004 4:08 pm

Actually I wanted to join Photosoc and they don't seem to exist :(

Re:

Postby Bonnie on Mon Mar 08, 2004 5:54 pm

photography: As Societies Officer, at soem point furign the year I did get rather worried about their lack of events (or me not hearing about heir evetns) but lo and behold, there is a photosoc which is just run on the small scale. All members can have access to the dark room in the Union. I don't have the e-mail adderess on me right now as I'm not in my office and probably won't be for much of the week, but some time this week I will post it up here for you.(if you say photosoc doesn't work, maybe they're photog@st-and.ac.uk or soemthing)
G&S are putting on The Gondeliers in a week.gssoc@st-and.ac.uk
Just so e-mail is justso@st-and.ac.uk.
Skills is the Student Industrial Society.
Literary discuss literature, litsoc@st-and.ac.uk.
Spotlight is the creative writing society br9@st-and.ac.uk

Anything else? E-mail socs@st-and.ac.uk or see me, the Association Societies Officer-- well, usually I'd say stop by my office but I won't be in my office regularly this or next week, so e-mail me and we can arrange a time if you have an idea for another society or whatever.

[hr]I love cheese.
Bonnie

Re:

Postby Joesta on Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:26 am

I recently, a month ago, requested by email that they put the URL to quantum soc up there since they only have our e-mail address, no response nor any action taken. not happy :(

IMAGE:www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~quantum/qsoclink.jpg

http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~quantum

just in case anyones interested ;)
[hr]
My favorite animal is steak.
Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )
Joesta

Return to Performing Arts (Mermaids)