Home

TheSinner.net

ACCOMMODATION

For general discussion of postgraduate matters.

ACCOMMODATION

Postby vicky on Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:08 pm

I am looking for four postgraduate students or just generally studious respectful students to share this accommodation with.

It is a five bedroom house in st andrews which is situated approx 1 mile from the town centre. The accommodation comprises of three ensuite bedroom, two further bedrooms, kitchen, lounge area and a further shower room.
The rent is inclusive of gas and electrical bills and would suit non smokers.

If you are interested please post myself a thread and I will contact you asap.

Thank you
vicky

room for rent

Postby Natasha Nickodem on Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:05 pm

I will be starting in Sept as a postgrad (M.Litt. in Museum Studies) and am interested in finding a place to live. I'm studious, easy-going, respectful and am outgoing. I am also a non-smoker. I am American but grew up overseas.

What would the rent be per month?

Also, is the house safe?

thanks in advance!

I can be contacted @

nnickodem@salvadordalimuseum.org,
please reference St. Andrews in the subject line.

Thanks again!
Natasha Nickodem

Re:

Postby sejanus on Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:11 pm

[s]Unregisted User vicky wrote on 17:26, 21st Feb 2005:
I am looking for four postgraduate students or just generally studious respectful students to share this accommodation with.

It is a five bedroom house in st andrews which is situated approx 1 mile from the town centre. The accommodation comprises of three ensuite bedroom, two further bedrooms, kitchen, lounge area and a further shower room.

Thank you

Hi, I'm a PhD student considering moving into a flat next year (I presume this is starting in September?) and looking for something similar to what you describe. I have similar questions to the above poster. I'm Scottish, male, nonsmoker and work in classics.
You can email me at skyejamie@gmail.com.
Cheers!
sejanus

postgraduate accomodation

Postby ritamariko on Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:54 pm

[s]Unregisted User vicky wrote on 17:26, 21st Feb 2005:[i]

I don't know if you're still looking, but I might need a place. Same questions as others. I'm a 23 year old american non smoking MLitt (Creative Writing) student. I don't have an account on here yet, but you can contact me through my email, littleflag@mail.com

Thanks. Best of luck.
ritamariko

Re:

Postby ee1ah on Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:11 pm

Hello,
I am a physics Ph.D. student looking forwards to moving out of school accomodation preferably from the end of may up to the end of december this year.

Please email me at ee1ah@hotmail.com

Cheers.
ee1ah

Still Available?

Postby Guest on Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:37 pm

[s]Unregisted User vicky wrote on 18:26, 21st Feb 2005:[i]

If the rooms are still available please call and leave a message on ext 8906, Thank you

Re:

Postby doris on Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:04 am

Hi, i will be doing MLitt in International Business this sept..is the room still available? how much does it cost per month? my mobile no: 07932710378/ 07917709220 email: doris_feb@yahoo.co.uk

Quoting vicky from 18:26, 21st Feb 2005

Thank you
doris

Re:

Postby Guest on Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:26 am

Hi,
I am very interested, please could you email me more details at corimath@gmx.net. I am a 23 yrs old postgrad, will be reading for the MLitt in Modern History.
Thanks,
Corine

Re:

Postby Victoria on Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:56 pm

Hi,vicky!

I will study in Sept as a postgrad (M.Litt Marketing)and looking for find a room which likes you said.I am an Chinese girl,23 years old.I am easy-going,studious.

You can e-mail me at fengvictoria@hotmail.com.

Thank you : )
Victoria

Re:

Postby Guest on Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:56 pm

Dear vicky,

Thanks for your information!Oh,the room that is my need!I will study in the M.litt Marketing in this Sep,2005.

Please contact me at fengvictoria@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Return to Postgraduates