Home

TheSinner.net

New SSC Postgraduate Officer

For general discussion of postgraduate matters.

New SSC Postgraduate Officer

Postby nicolafoister on Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:35 am

Dear Fellow Postgrads,

I am your new Postgraduate Officer and by default the president of the Postgraduate Society. As Caroline has said we now have a committee in place to help with running more and better events. However, we would really like to hear your suggestions and ideas for postgraduate events, so please drop me a line or come along to our meetings which will be advertised by various means (facebook/The Sinner/PG Memos/emails via departmental secretaries).

Just to clear one thing up - we have discussed the idea of a PG ball at our meetings however it is in the very early stages and we will not be spending our entire budget on an event that may be a flop. Before we spend any of your event money we will take as many opinions on board as we possibly can. The same goes for any event we will run in the 2005/2006 sessions.

Also to reiterate what Caroline was saying if you feel that we not representing your wants and needs please come along to the meetings. If you have grievances, we don't know unless you tell us!

Please contact me if you have any queries and don’t forget about the Bonfire on Friday night (4th November)!

Nicola
nicolafoister

Return to Postgraduates