Home

TheSinner.net

Large Double room available in house close to town centre

For general discussion of postgraduate matters.

Large Double room available in house close to town centre

Postby Eva on Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:49 pm

Large double room available for a postgrad in large furnished house on Hepburn Gardens, 5 min walk to town centre. The house has a large livingroom, kitchen with all mod cons (fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer) and broadband internet, sharing with two really nice male PhD-students.. There’s a large private garden (with gardener who comes once every two weeks- no charge to tenants) and off-street parking.
The rent is £300 plus bills pr calender month..

The room is available from the last week of March or April 1st for short term let (April-sep), long term let from April-whenever) or for the academic year 09/10…

Cheers :D
Eva

Re: Large Double room available in house close to town centre

Postby areti on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:08 pm

Hi,

Is this room still available?
areti

Postby DumbusBlondus on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:04 pm

Hi, is this room available for 09/10 academic year?
DumbusBlondus

Postby sjphilip on Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:01 pm

Is this still available for the 09-10 academic year? If so, I would be very interested. Feel free to contact me at ndnchica04@gmail.com.

Thanks so much!
sjphilip

Postby desertgirl on Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:59 pm

Hi,

Please let me know if the room is still available for the 09/10 year, I will be coming for a full year's masters degree and I am very interested! You can contact me at eb497@st-andrews.ac.uk.

Thanks!
desertgirl

Postby suresh4341@gmail.com on Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:35 am

hi

hi
I am doing masters and looking for a room/flat. Please let me know if the room is still available.can you please send your mobile number or you can call me on 07984416181

with regards
suresh
suresh4341@gmail.com

Eva wrote:Large double room available for a postgrad in large furnished house on Hepburn Gardens, 5 min walk to town centre. The house has a large livingroom, kitchen with all mod cons (fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer) and broadband internet, sharing with two really nice male PhD-students.. There’s a large private garden (with gardener who comes once every two weeks- no charge to tenants) and off-street parking.
The rent is £300 plus bills pr calender month..

The room is available from the last week of March or April 1st for short term let (April-sep), long term let from April-whenever) or for the academic year 09/10…

Cheers :D
suresh4341@gmail.com

Return to Postgraduates