Home

TheSinner.net

Musfund EGM

Musfund EGM

Postby AliceChalliner on Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:34 pm

Hey y'all,

Just to let you know on Tuesday 28th October Musfund will be holding an EGM (like an "AGM" but with an "E"). It will be held at 6pm in the Main Bar, on the sofas near the games room (we will be easily recognisable by our Purple Musfund Hoodies!).

We are doing so to elect new candidates for the positions of...

First Year Rep
Publicity Officer
Events Officer
Ordinary Member
Web Master

All of these are voting positions, meaning you can have a very real impact on the music scene in St Andrews.

Musfund is stepping it up a gear this year, we're booking bigger bands (Idlewild, Pendulum), having bigger ideas and doing more for it's members (as a subcommittee all students of St Andrews are automatically members). We're looking for keen individuals. People who are willing to give at least one evening a week to Musfund Live events, who are enthusiastic and most importantly....who want to be part of showing everyone that Live Music in St Andrews is NOT dead!

For more info on the positions, reply to this post or email me, your Music Officer, at musfund@st-andrews.ac.uk

No indepth knowlege of event organisation is required, and all positions generally muck-in with all aspects so do not be put off if the positions available do not exactly reflect what you would like to do.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Alice Challiner
SSC Music Officer
AliceChalliner

Re: Musfund EGM

Postby Delts on Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:52 am

I thought Becca was web master?
If you do physics, panic.
Delts

Re: Musfund EGM

Postby AliceChalliner on Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:58 am

she's always been "sudo-webmaster"....she was just put in that position cos it was the only one left!
she's staying on the committee but we're just having a re-shuffle so that we might find someone who'll sort out the website for me...
AliceChalliner

Return to Musfund