Home

TheSinner.net

Tell us what YOU think

For constructive criticism and ideas about St Andrews' spoof newspaper. All views expressed inside the rooms are those of individuals and do not reflect the society as a whole

Tell us what YOU think

Postby TopDog on Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:58 am

hey drop us a line and tell us what you like and might like to see done differently with el chihuahua.
TopDog

Re:

Postby Creep/Kreep on Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:22 pm

publish my bloody articles
Creep/Kreep

Re:

Postby Glems on Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:56 am

write some bloody decent ones then

[s]Unregisted User Creep/Kreep wrote on 13:29, 27th Jan 2005:
publish my bloody articles
Glems

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:55 pm

[s]TopDog wrote on 10:58, 27th Jan 2005:
hey drop us a line and tell us what you like and might like to see done differently with el chihuahua.

I know someone already mentioned this but parodying the old Saint as well as the uni for all its politically correct shenanigans. And do the welsh have a national anthem?
Thought begets Heresy; Heresy begets retribution.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby Koala Boy on Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:39 pm

I'm not a fan of the Chihuahua, it's my thinking that publishing a newsletter full of nonsense is a waste of association socities' funds, and I have rarely found it funny.

However, the front page article in the last Chihuahua, about turning Edgecliffe into the Crystal Maze, was hilarious. Keep up the standard, and I'll change my views.

[hr]He sleeps 19 hours a day, and eats 5 hours a day. He allows you to pet him, not so much because he likes it, but because he's too lazy to do anything about it.
IMAGE:images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:Shzgv4TMVXgJ:www.filelibrary.com:8080/cgi-bin/freedownload/Multi-Platform/l/90/koala.gif
Koala Boy

Re:

Postby thePontificator on Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:14 pm

[s]Koala Boy wrote on 16:39, 4th Apr 2005:
I'm not a fan of the Chihuahua, it's my thinking that publishing a newsletter full of nonsense is a waste of association socities' funds, and I have rarely found it funny.

However, the front page article in the last Chihuahua, about turning Edgecliffe into the Crystal Maze, was hilarious. Keep up the standard, and I'll change my views.

Well let's see, a 4th year who's never submitted an article himself thinks we've finally got something of worth in our little magazine!

Someone sent the article in. She is to be congratulated. If you don't think we're funny why don't you send something of your own in in order to rectify matters?

Or you can fuck off, you condescending prick.
thePontificator

Return to Chihuahua - spoof newspaper