Home

TheSinner.net

Chihuahua meeting

For constructive criticism and ideas about St Andrews' spoof newspaper. All views expressed inside the rooms are those of individuals and do not reflect the society as a whole

Chihuahua meeting

Postby thePontificator on Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:31 pm

There will be a meeting on Thursday at 2pm in the Salad Bowl for anyone interested in writing or contributing to the Chihuahua's October issue.

Webmail is playing up a bit so if I've missed anyone out from the sign up lists sorry about that but it's technology's fault.

The next meeting will be signalled by a fire at dawn on the West Sands.

[hr]

'I bet you a florin that the chap will turn out guilty.'
'I bet you a dubloon that you win that bet.'
thePontificator

Re:

Postby Chihuahua Connection on Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:30 pm

If you want to list your meetings and events in our magazine (Chihuahua Connection) please do so! www.chihuahuaconnection.com. We come out quarterly and the next issue will be published in April.

Quoting thePontificator from 18:31, 4th Oct 2005
There will be a meeting on Thursday at 2pm in the Salad Bowl for anyone interested in writing or contributing to the Chihuahua's October issue.

Webmail is playing up a bit so if I've missed anyone out from the sign up lists sorry about that but it's technology's fault.

The next meeting will be signalled by a fire at dawn on the West Sands.

[hr]

'I bet you a florin that the chap will turn out guilty.'
'I bet you a dubloon that you win that bet.'
Chihuahua Connection

Re:

Postby Ragamuffin on Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:30 pm

Quoting Chihuahua Connection from 21:15, 16th Mar 2006
If you want to list your meetings and events in our magazine (Chihuahua Connection) please do so! www.chihuahuaconnection.com. We come out quarterly and the next issue will be published in April.

Haha. Please can we take them up on that?

Although not in April...

[hr]

We want the finest wines available to humanity. We want them here and we want them now!
We want the finest wines available to humanity. We want them here and we want them now!
Ragamuffin

Re:

Postby andrew on Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:14 pm

i have a female chihuahua and she is looking for a stud service please email me at andrewdas3@YAHOO.COM and if you are in the cherry hill new jersey area thnak you
andrew

Return to Chihuahua - spoof newspaper