Home

TheSinner.net

The DNMA... coming soon...

This is the Deviant Noise Message Board. Topics can range from anything from music to Deviant Noise events. Check here for updates on special events Deviant Noise will be apart of, or is hosting. But don't feel the need to be limited to these topics. http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~deviant

The DNMA... coming soon...

Postby Fushia on Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:36 pm

Thursday... 17th Febuary...

Deviant Noise proudly presents...

The Deviant Noise Music Awards!

This first Deviant of 2005, and this is your chance to be a Rock Star for the night! Prizes for not the best dressed, but most like their idol, so if you think you can match the style of David Bowie, the destruction of Sid Vicious or just the sheer intake of intoxicants a la Jimi Hendrix, then come along and mingle with the rest of the glittering alternative music community!

ONLY **£1.50** for members B4 10.30pm!

Beer Pong, Face paints, Bubbles, Manic Dancing and grotesque consumption of alcohol as per usual.

9pm-1am, members post 10.30 £2, Non-members £3.

'Deviant Noise: Smarter than the average monkey.'

[hr]'Life in a box is better than no life at all, I expect. You'd have a chance, at least. You could lie there thinking, 'Well. At least I'm not dead.'
'Life in a box is better than no life at all, I expect. You'd have a chance, at least. You could lie there thinking, 'Well. At least I'm not dead.'
Fushia

Return to Deviant Noise