Home

TheSinner.net

Deviant Noise and the Big COMEBACK.

This is the Deviant Noise Message Board. Topics can range from anything from music to Deviant Noise events. Check here for updates on special events Deviant Noise will be apart of, or is hosting. But don't feel the need to be limited to these topics. http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~deviant

Deviant Noise and the Big COMEBACK.

Postby Tigger on Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:27 am

I as a previous committee member, (Ents, so had nothing to do with the demise of this fine soc) have taken it upon myself to warrant a vote to bring back the original one and only DEVIANT NOISE. with ska, dub, reggae, house, trance, jungle, industrial, hip-hop, and any other music you want to hear, this is going to be a new, organised, forward thinking society. its going to start next semester, if i can get enough support. so, all you out there, vote. yes or no. and any ideas, (helpful, constructive ideas) would be great.

[hr]

My Wings Are Like A Shield of Steel...
(Claire Raynor)
My Wings Are Like A Shield of Steel...
(Claire Raynor)
Tigger

Re:

Postby inshaala on Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:28 pm

offer free pot to anyone who comes - because as i found out most people who like going to that kind of event would rather smoke at home because they are too lazy to move from their couch to listen to music they put on their stereo's anyway. That or actually get some proper DJ's in from time to time and get the word out about various events, as well as not having it on a weeknight or conflicting with other SlitmywristSoc or AltSoc activities...

[hr]

Ich will dass ihr mich versteht
Ich will dass ihr mich versteht
inshaala

Return to Deviant Noise