Home

TheSinner.net

looking to play music

This is the Deviant Noise Message Board. Topics can range from anything from music to Deviant Noise events. Check here for updates on special events Deviant Noise will be apart of, or is hosting. But don't feel the need to be limited to these topics. http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~deviant

looking to play music

Postby taylor on Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:14 pm

I am a drummer with experience (6 years in bands and 10 years percussion training). I am up for anything, but prefer either an emo style (brandston, planes mistaken for stars, appleseed cast, just surrender) or a jam band style (ben harper, dispatch, jack johnson, john butler).
taylor

Re:

Postby Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:08 pm

Quoting taylor from 22:44, 15th Sep 2007
I am a drummer with experience (6 years in bands and 10 years percussion training). I am up for anything, but prefer either an emo style (brandston, planes mistaken for stars, appleseed cast, just surrender) or a jam band style (ben harper, dispatch, jack johnson, john butler).

i would be interested in forming a band, i play guitar but dont have as much experience as you seem to have but would still like to give it a shot, prefer different music eg ratm, metallica, SOAD, linkin park, but you say you're up for anything so let us know what you think.

Return to Deviant Noise