Home

TheSinner.net

A.G.M.

This is the Deviant Noise Message Board. Topics can range from anything from music to Deviant Noise events. Check here for updates on special events Deviant Noise will be apart of, or is hosting. But don't feel the need to be limited to these topics. http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~deviant

A.G.M.

Postby Bede on Sat Mar 20, 2004 3:16 pm

okay. We're gonna hold our A.G.M. at deviant noise on the 22nd of April. Positions available are:

President
VP Events
VP Publicity
Treasurer
Secretary
Events Commando 1
Events Commando 2
Publicity Ninja 1
Publicity Ninja 2
Ents Dude
Web Co-ordinatior

Right. (by the way, Commando and Ninja 1 aren't more important than 2 - there's just two posts :) ). If you want to stand you need someone to nominate and someone to second your nomination, but you should be able to find them on the night if you need to. As I understand it you can just turn up on the night and stand for something, but it would help me organise stuff if you could post what you want to stand for on this thread (plus I've heard that telling poeple that you are standing helps... :) ).

Cheers and good luck

More info at http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~deviant/no ... .shtml#agm
Bede

secretary

Postby Life is a fantasy but it' on Sat Mar 20, 2004 3:29 pm

I would like to stand for the position of secretary in the upcoming AGM. I have someone to nominate me: Tony (current first year rep) and a someone to second my nomibation: Jothan Gaudoin, both are deviant noise members. Keziah Stott.
Life is a fantasy but it'

Re:

Postby underworlddreams on Sat Mar 20, 2004 3:45 pm

Actually, Bede, we can't put first year rep up for grabs until the ickle firsties come...

But that'll be sorted at a TGM next year, most likely...

Oh, and I'll probably be standing for something. Dunno what, but I'm not doing Ents monkey again!

[hr]They say that if you play a Windows Install CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. That's nothing - play it forwards, and it installs Windows...
underworlddreams

Re:

Postby Bede on Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:39 pm

Actually, Bede, we can't put first year rep up for grabs until the ickle firsties come...

Duly noted Mr. F, cheers for the tip off...
Bede

Re:

Postby Phat Rita/Celestial Tim on Sat Mar 20, 2004 8:44 pm

wow we have an early bird.....

btw i wish to sincerely apologise to bede for my latest attempts to bring him down.

Furthermore, I would like to say that:
Bede is the most sexy, god-like force in the universe. His unending benevolance to his faithful subjects highlights his dynamic and brilliant will. His iron fist rules with steady strength but is yet gentle and subtle. I can only say that I am not worthy to be in his presence.

ALL HAIL EL PRES BEDE.

Your awed and ever loyal minion,

celestial tim

[hr]
win if you can, lose if you must, but never cheat
Phat Rita/Celestial Tim

somebody is after something

Postby Life is a fantasy but it' on Sat Mar 20, 2004 9:46 pm

Something tells me that Phat Rita/Celestial Tim is after something, pray tell us what that is Tim.

On the matter of Celestial Tim...

Postby Bede on Mon Mar 22, 2004 6:35 pm

Your flattery is flattering, but ulTIMately futile... I know you're just trying to work your way into my affections, much as Delilah did, in an attempt to get close to me. Then you will cut off my hair, and I will lose my power...

I'm on to you...
Bede

Re:

Postby Phat Rita/Celestial Tim on Tue Mar 23, 2004 10:33 pm

Bede, Bede, Bede, you have got me all wrong. Im not worming my way into your affections. Its merely a strategically sensitive political move to bring about a certain sense of unity in the deviant noise committee in the run up to the AGM.

Again, your ever faithful and loyal servant,

Celestial Timothy

[hr]
Phat Rita/Celestial Tim

secretary

Postby Uncle_Matula on Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:31 am

Hey,
I think I'm gonna run for secretary, I love this society and really want to be a part of it next year. I'm nominated by Bede and seconded by Boynton.

Chris...

ps. I Think Ed's gonna run for publiity whore or something.
Uncle_Matula

Re:

Postby ed on Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:35 pm

iam wanting to run 4 publicity ho
ed

Re:

Postby Zen on Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:47 pm

[s]Unregisted User ed wrote on 01:52, 27th Mar 2004:
iam wanting to run 4 publicity ho

Oh sweety, to me you'll always be a publicity whore
Zen

secretary

Postby Life is a fantasy but it' on Tue Apr 20, 2004 5:15 pm

i would like to stand for society secretary, my nomination is Tony and second Jotham Gaudoin, Keziah Stott

Re:

Postby Amadeo on Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:34 pm

I'd like to run for one of the Events Commando posts, and will arrive with people to do things such as second me at the AGM.

I honestly don't have much more of interest to say, only I think most of you know me, and if nothing else, the events will be interesting..

Louise
Amadeo

Um

Postby Ruthless on Sun May 08, 2005 7:44 pm

I think I ended up as something at the agm but i'm really not sure what.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't a frog but it may have been a monkey.

But what type of deviantnoise monkey?

anyone remember?
Ruthless

Return to Deviant Noise