Home

TheSinner.net

ED AND HIS YAH!?!

This is the Deviant Noise Message Board. Topics can range from anything from music to Deviant Noise events. Check here for updates on special events Deviant Noise will be apart of, or is hosting. But don't feel the need to be limited to these topics. http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~deviant

ED AND HIS YAH!?! [possibly contraversial]

Postby Guest on Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:01 pm

Ok. Why is Ed Young going out with a yah? We should record sightings of them here. I'll start. I saw them on Friday night and on Saturday.

Re:

Postby shivaree on Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:13 pm

Or maybe, and this is a wild idea here, we could let the man live his life and not butt in where we don't belong?

I don't even know who Ed is, but it's none of our business who he dates and where they go. If you want to be a stalker and know their every move at least be subtle about it.
shivaree

Re:

Postby ferret on Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:00 pm

Or maybe, and this is a wild idea here, we could let the man live his life and not butt in where we don't belong?

I don't even know who Ed is, but it's none of our business who he dates and where they go. If you want to be a stalker and know their every move at least be subtle about it.
ferret

Re:

Postby Zen on Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:41 pm

As long as he's happy..what does it matter?
Zen

Re:

Postby Guest on Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:34 pm

library. mid-day.talking.

Re:

Postby Bluebell on Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:46 pm

everyday, everywhere.......holding, kissing, frolicking etc. she is a yah, but she seems nice enough. thats good for him
Bluebell

Re:

Postby ferret on Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:34 am

you are all strange. this stalking and posting is very strange. thank god summer is here.
ferret

Re:

Postby Zen on Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:46 am

[s]ferret wrote on 09:34, 7th Jun 2004:
you are all strange. this stalking and posting is very strange. thank god summer is here.

Haha i can still stalk you though ( well i would if i could be bothered)
Zen

Re:

Postby ferret on Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:47 pm

ahhh yes it seams ive developed the ability to post on the sinner without being near a computer thanks pheobe
ferret

Re:

Postby Phoebe Stoves on Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:43 pm

[s]ferret wrote on 15:47, 8th Jun 2004:
ahhh yes thanks pheobe

erm, thats right, edward, because i have had access to one where i have been all day evryday. Your ol' uncle Matula is more likely going to be the culprit of trying to make you look like a wet lettuce. Methinks you have gone isane. Also, note: you have spelt my name incorrectly. and think logically, my dear, I would have written something far more detremental to your character and degree of embarassment.
Phoebe Stoves

Re:

Postby Uncle_Matula on Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:13 pm

Ed could tell quite easily if I was posting under his name, because as well as being humiliating, it would be halfway interesting. These posts were neither.

Outside of saying that I can't think of anyone at Deviant Noise who would waste their time with this kind of post, I'm not going to play guessing games and panda to some attention seeker. Whoever it is; threads like this are exactly the reason that I don't use the sinner boards much, because i find them boring and irritating, and I doubt that I am the only person with this opinion.
Uncle_Matula

Re:

Postby Zen on Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:40 pm

Why do we wanna stalk Ferret anyway? Perhaps our random poster has a crush on our Ferrety friend or on his girly? All these unanswerable questions. Wow I've posted twice on here in as many days! I think i need to go lie down now...
Zen

Re:

Postby Guest on Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:30 am

have seen them together too many times, on too many days in too many places to keep count. always say hello and they say hello back, even though i don't know her, which is nice. very friendly- not a psycho, like most of the girls ed ends up with

Return to Deviant Noise