Home

TheSinner.net

Grandtheftaudio.co.uk: urban music website...check it out

This is the Deviant Noise Message Board. Topics can range from anything from music to Deviant Noise events. Check here for updates on special events Deviant Noise will be apart of, or is hosting. But don't feel the need to be limited to these topics. http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~deviant

Grandtheftaudio.co.uk: urban music website...check it out

Postby KateBush on Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:38 pm

I'm not sure exactly what music DEviant Noise is involved in, but I'd like to recommend

www.grandtheftaudio.co.uk

If anyone is into urban music then this is for you. It's fresh, only just started up this week, and is yet to grow, but looks like it has real potential.

Enjoy!
[hr]a red rose is not selfish because it wants to be red rose. It would be selfish if it wanted all the other flowers in the garden to be both red, and roses. -Oscar Wilde
Intelligence can leap the hurdles which nature has set before us- Livy
KateBush

Re:

Postby Slash wannabe on Mon May 03, 2004 9:02 pm

The music in GTA 3 and Vice city was fucking brill! Ahhhh i hear those songs in real life and remember all those precious rampages on the triads of chinatown.

[hr]IMAGE:www.queensofthestoneage.com/images/logo_qotsa.gif
IMAGE:www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~es54/images/slashlogo.gif
[i:3tscad2j]One step from lashing out at you again[/i:3tscad2j]
Slash wannabe

grandtheftaudio.co.uk

Postby gta on Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:20 pm

[WELL THE GTA THING IS COMEING ALONG SWIMINGLY SO HAVE A LOOK AND LISTEN AT WWW.GRANDTHEFTAUDIO.CO.UK s]KateBush wrote on 20:38, 22nd Apr 2004:
I'm not sure exactly what music DEviant Noise is involved in, but I'd like to recommend

www.grandtheftaudio.co.uk

If anyone is into urban music then this is for you. It's fresh, only just started up this week, and is yet to grow, but looks like it has real potential.

Enjoy!
[hr]a red rose is not selfish because it wants to be red rose. It would be selfish if it wanted all the other flowers in the garden to be both red, and roses. -Oscar Wilde
gta

Return to Deviant Noise