Home

TheSinner.net

Love

This is the Deviant Noise Message Board. Topics can range from anything from music to Deviant Noise events. Check here for updates on special events Deviant Noise will be apart of, or is hosting. But don't feel the need to be limited to these topics. http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~deviant

Love

Postby Bede on Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:08 pm

I don't know if anybody has been reading the main message board, but I came across a thread just now asking how you know when you're in love. Its full of idots sprouting poetry, along these lines...

"When they don't let you down, and when they give as much as they take. When you can genuinely believe that they love you to the moon and back."

"Like walking in the rain and the snow when there's no-where to go, when you feel like a part of you is dying, when you're looking for the answer in her eyes. "

I feel all weepy... hehehe. So anyway, the question now is how do you if know you're in Deviant Noise and in love?

My guess, to get the ball rolling: You wake up in a strange room, covered in beer, clutching a ping pong ball, and don't feel guilty...

Anyway, I'll buy the person with the best answer a pint...
Bede

Re:

Postby ferret on Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:48 pm

love is when you have spent days in their company and have not noticed the time or become irritated by them. You have spent weeks with them, but miss them loads when you go. its genuinly caring about them when they are upset or dissappinted. its sharing their ambition and supporting them fully, and recieving the same. Its being able to fall asleep holding them without being uncomforttable and waking up the same way and being so happpy that they are with you (something i have only recently been able to do) Its thinking they are more beautiful in the morning, then when you have been out the night before. its when you want to do everything better just for them. its staying in to nurse them when they are on instead of going out with your friends. its working well together and feeling like you are in a team. its when you can tell them the truth knowing they won't jump on your back because of it. its being brighter and happier when they are around. its so many things and yet it is only one.....feeling that you love them. because at the end of it all, you simply know...
ferret

Hmm...

Postby Bede on Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:54 pm

Well that was very informative. Cheers. But you see I actually was looking for something in more of the humour line of things. Like I said there's that thread on the main message board for anyone who's feeling weepy or sentimental.

So again... How do you know when you're in Deviant Noise and in love?
Bede

Re:

Postby Jane Ellaway on Tue Jun 15, 2004 11:51 am

okay Bede, its simple: 1) You're in Deviant noise if you find yourself in Venue 2 on a Thursday and not everyone is wearing black. Another good hint is to listen out for Awesome music.

2) You know your in Deviant Noise and in love if that person also goes to Devaint noise and you wouldn't kick him/her out of bed.

*CLEAR?*
Jane Ellaway

Return to Deviant Noise