Home

TheSinner.net

Naruto?

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

Naruto?

Postby Moonpuppy on Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:48 pm

Does anyone watch Naruto?
Moonpuppy

Re:

Postby [WSD]-Deus on Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:24 pm

hell yea, seen it up to latest episode #103 (no episode this week :(). It's really good although it has it's flaws:

-seeing the same god damned flashback for the tenth time gets to be annoying (as episodes come every week, i hate time wasting). Flashbacks are great to flesh out the back story of the characters, but when you see the same flashback over and over again throughout multiple episodes (we just saw it 2 friggin minutes ago - i don't think we have ADD or sever memory problems)

-now they're going into non-manga territory, which pisses me off as it's some sort of side spin off type shit. instead of going on about the story of the akatsuki and orichimaru, they're just starting some new shit. even though they have about 80 chapters of manga to put into anime already at hand.

no series can be perfect, and by no means is naruto bad because of those two things mentioned above. i still love the damn thing.

[hr]<<[WSD] UK PAL Uber Elite>>
<<[WSD] Council>>

IMAGE:www.ibgone.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10023/deus%20-%20best.jpg

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine! - The dead only know one thing, it is better to be alive." - Full Metal Jacket
<<[WSD] UK PAL Uber Elite>>
<<[WSD] Council>>

IMAGE:www.ibgone.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10023/deus%20-%20best.jpg

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine! - The dead only know one thing, it is better to be alive." - Full Metal Jacket
[WSD]-Deus

Re:

Postby Moonpuppy on Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:47 pm

Too right it kicks-butt. the flash backs are...well...but a triffling annoyance as they're so short....and yes, no Naruto this week, whats that all about TokyoTV?! I love the way the fights are contrived (with all the funky jutsus) not like normal martial art anime...
Moonpuppy

Re:

Postby [WSD]-Deus on Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:19 am

yea definitely. though some things piss me off with the anime with regards to naruto himself - he seems to always jump into things too quickly not thinking beforehand (there are certain fights where he does plan it very well). but then u just gotta wait for him to get pissed off / angry and to start talking about 'his way of the ninja' - then he uses kyuubi powers, that's the coolest (or summoning :D).

<<[WSD] Council>>

<<[WSD] Council>>

[WSD]-Deus

Re:

Postby Moonpuppy on Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:20 pm

Yeah...I know what you mean, but thats just Naruto and he is supposed to be 12.....but when he used the Red Fox Demon chakra to defeat Haku of the ice-mirrors....that, was cool! sugoiyo!
Moonpuppy

Re:

Postby [WSD]-Deus on Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:28 am

yea, coz he actually turned slightly fox-like. or just using it against all the bad asses like gaara (limited) and
hyuuga-neiji (panzy ass absolute defense :p).

v. cool, tho episode 104, so aggravating to watch bs side story - i've got the manga till chapter 234 (should get 235 if it's out), but have been putting off reading it just to see the anime (as i started with the anime). i think i'm at the point to stop caring and just read the manga, with the proper story of the akatsuki and orichimaru.

<<[WSD] Council>>

<<[WSD] Council>>

[WSD]-Deus

Return to Project Anime