Home

TheSinner.net

General Anime... Stuff

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

Re:

Postby fiona on Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:40 pm

let's play charades!

[hr]"..oxygen's for losers!"-RD.
"..oxygen's for losers!"-RD.
fiona

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:51 pm

I hate pubs. A lot. I hate Out generally. But that's me. Anyone who wants to make arrangements to go to Out can.
As concerns the cinema, I belief that the turnout was so low last time that NPH is upset with us and would be unwilling to let us do that again. Which is a shame. Maybe if 1. We didn't show them at 11 and 2. we showed something better than Jin-Roh...
Perhaps a ball/party thingie? Maybe in conjunction with other societies?
Charades? Anime charades would be wierd... Drinking games? Everytime someone dies in Berserk or something? Actually no...

[hr]Stop making me repeat myself! It's bad for my health!-Duo Maxwell
Where's the ocean's daughter? Was Peter Pan in Mordor? Do you know if Merlin did exist?
Or Frodo wore the ring? Did Corum kill the gods?
Or where's the wonderland Which young Alice had seen Or was it just a dream? I knew the answers; Now they're lost for me
PaddyW

Re:

Postby Dee on Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:32 am

I'm sure fan fiction readings are the way to go. I've this brilliant story about a warrior in the Hawks who saves Griffin's life, and he's the best swordsman EVAR, and he doesn't care about anything he's just so cool, and he looks just like me!

And since it is a mere 27 pages long we'll get through it in only one night. Someone else could fit in a haiku about Alucard in the intermission. ^_^

Perhaps we should lock the doors before the reading commences to make sure there aren't any interruptions during the reading. And maybe not tell anyone about the event in advance - just spring it on them at a regular meeting as a special surprise.

[hr]If you're struggling with loneliness you're not alone.
And yet you are alone. So very alone.
I probably don't like you, but don't take it personally. Nobody likes you.
Dee

Re:

Postby Thalia on Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:10 pm

I like the idea of more drinking while watching anime - especially while watching those anime that confuse you even when sober :-)

[hr]

[s]A Question
A voice said, Look me in the stars
And tell me truly, men of earth,
If all the soul-and-body scars
Were not too much to pay for birth.
---Robert Frost[/s]
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:07 pm

I watched Dragonball Folloed by Slayers whilst drinking rum (Brother Muno can ouch for this). Slayers actually became funny! Prince Phil, best inceidental character ever.

PACIFIST CRUSH!! (Must add to signature...)

[hr]

Stop making me repeat myself! It's bad for my health!-Duo Maxwell
Hail Ilpalazzo!
All Your Base Are Belong To Us!
Where's the ocean's daughter? Was Peter Pan in Mordor? Do you know if Merlin did exist?
Or Frodo wore the ring? Did Corum kill the gods?
Or where's the wonderland Which young Alice had seen Or was it just a dream? I knew the answers; Now they're lost for me
PaddyW

Re:

Postby Guest on Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:59 am

Quoting PaddyW from 00:51, 13th Dec 2004
I hate pubs. A lot. I hate Out generally. But that's me. Anyone who wants to make arrangements to go to Out can.
As concerns the cinema, I belief that the turnout was so low last time that NPH is upset with us and would be unwilling to let us do that again. Which is a shame. Maybe if 1. We didn't show them at 11 and 2. we showed something better than Jin-Roh...
Perhaps a ball/party thingie? Maybe in conjunction with other societies?
Charades? Anime charades would be wierd... Drinking games? Everytime someone dies in Berserk or something? Actually no...

[hr]Stop making me repeat myself! It's bad for my health!-Duo Maxwell

Re:

Postby Aran on Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:59 am

Quoting PaddyW from 00:51, 13th Dec 2004

i was well chuffed when i saw that Project Anime was showing stuff in the NPH. Ok so it was a late showing and turnout may have been low... BUT i hear the NPH now has a new lounge that can be hired to show films to smaller parties. wouldn't this be an ideal venue for some classic big screen anime?
Aran

Previous

Return to Project Anime