Home

TheSinner.net

Yo, Fullmetal Alchemist fans...

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

Yo, Fullmetal Alchemist fans...

Postby Kaida on Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:02 pm

HELLO! I wanted to know if there are any other Fullmetal fans out there besides me...:)
Kaida

Re:

Postby [WSD]-Deus on Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:44 am

Not really a fan, but I have seen the whole series and I think it is pretty damn good - one of my favs.

[hr]<<[WSD] UK PAL Uber Elite>>
<<[WSD] Council>>

IMAGE:www.ibgone.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10023/deus%20-%20best.jpg

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine! - The dead only know one thing, it is better to be alive." - Full Metal Jacket
<<[WSD] UK PAL Uber Elite>>
<<[WSD] Council>>

IMAGE:www.ibgone.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10023/deus%20-%20best.jpg

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine! - The dead only know one thing, it is better to be alive." - Full Metal Jacket
[WSD]-Deus

Re:

Postby Biggy on Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:06 pm

im poor so all i get to see is the eps on adultswim....:(.......but i get a lot of mags and know what happening ....so.........just so u know there r fans out there who love this show..iven if they r poor......
Biggy

Return to Project Anime