Home

TheSinner.net

Escaflowne...

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

Escaflowne...

Postby PaddyW on Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:08 am

ARRGH!!! CRISIS!!!

Escaflowne's release has been delayed. Again. Amazon aren't releasing it till March, Play.com aren't releasing it till 13th of December. Which, I'm reliably informed (i.e. by a calendar), is after next week's meeting. We only have five episodes left to show, but they'll have to be dubbed. Again. Sorrysorrysorry!

Patrick Welsh (Vice-President)

[hr]Stop making me repeat myself! It's bad for my health!-Duo Maxwell
Where's the ocean's daughter? Was Peter Pan in Mordor? Do you know if Merlin did exist?
Or Frodo wore the ring? Did Corum kill the gods?
Or where's the wonderland Which young Alice had seen Or was it just a dream? I knew the answers; Now they're lost for me
PaddyW

Re:

Postby samus on Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:03 pm

Oh my God. You're showing dubs of Escaflowne??? THE HORROR!
samus

Re:

Postby Thalia on Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:22 pm

I've already seen escaflowne dubbed *shudders* I think i'll wait until the society has the DVDs and just borrow them to see the subbed version later ^_-
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:15 pm

It should arrive next week if anyone wants to borrow it then...
Yes, the dub is truly dire. SORRY!!!!
Still, you've got to laugh
"I want your power" etc.

Where's the ocean's daughter? Was Peter Pan in Mordor? Do you know if Merlin did exist?
Or where's the wonderland Which young Alice had seen Or was it just a dream? I knew the answers; Now they're lost for me
PaddyW

Roleplay Proposition

Postby Lord Dilandau on Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:21 am

Hello everyone. I'm one of the admins from Fate's Toy, a Dilandau/Dragonslayer/Zaibach-oriented message board. We're just about to start a new roleplay, and we thought it would be really great to get some new members in there to participate. Don't worry, it's not crowded, and there are lots of characters open. But if you want to participate, hurry! It's on a first-come-first-serve basis. But at least you won't have to worry about auditions! (n_n;; Anyway, we've got some really great people there and we'd really love it if you'd come and check it out. It's really really fun, I promise. The web address is www.dilandau.proboards16.com, I can be reached through e-mail at kenobidragon17@aol.com, or through AIM at kenobidragon17. Hopefully I'll see you there!(n_n

*~The Infamous Lord Dilandau~*
Lord Dilandau

Re:

Postby samus on Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:26 am

Why does this BBS get so much spam?
samus

Re:

Postby Rezo on Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:05 am

[s]samus wrote on 15:03, 2nd Dec 2004:
Oh my God. You're showing dubs of [i]Escaflowne
??? THE HORROR!
[/i]

I think this is a sign. An omen of things to come... We could be witnessing the collapse of Project Anime before our very screens.

Of course there is a way to stop the madness. Show Magical Project S now! (and if not now, then in the next semester)

[hr]
The future's bright, the future's Juraihelm - Secret Guy 5, AnimeOnDVD story
The future's bright, the future's Lord Jurika and Lady Romio - Secret Guy 5, NationStates AnimeOnDVD
Rezo

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:24 pm

"I think this is a sign. An omen of things to come... We could be witnessing the collapse of Project Anime before our very screens.

Of course there is a way to stop the madness. Show Magical Project S now! (and if not now, then in the next semester)"

1. Escaflowne was last symmester. Your attempt to hold the society hostage is too late, we're fine now.
2. I'm not going to be blackmailed into showing something. That's my job...
3. I've never heard of Magical project S...

Hail Ilpalazzo!
All Your Base Are Belong To Us!
PaddyW

Return to Project Anime