Home

TheSinner.net

Naruto

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

Naruto

Postby Setsuna on Sun May 08, 2005 1:13 pm

Ok, my dealings in anime have mainly centred around a slight obsession with sailormoon (not the english dub, thank god) and miyazaki.

Three years after letting Smoon go, i have found that I am actually addicted to Naruto after 5 episodes.

Can someone please justify this? Is it worth watching for the long haul? My sis says yes... shes watched 119 episodes. Ive got a lot to get thru.

Thankfully I am graduating.

Ok, im really just procrastinating now. Help!
Setsuna

Re:

Postby Kimimaru on Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:58 am

Without a doubt, its amazing and so addictive. They are up to 135 by my last count and its even better now. The show is refreshing and the fight seens are amazing. They do build up the story a bit too much sometimes and have crappy flashbacks but it does add to the mood and its always worth the wait. Your sister has taste!
Kimimaru

Re:

Postby Thalia on Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:49 am

Haha, they're way past 135 but after that you'll get the horrible torture that is THE FILLERS.

Naruto is ace but once you get to 135, for your own sake, just wait until they start showing new non-filler episodes :-P

[hr]

The shadow proves the sunshine...
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby lts2 on Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:42 pm

It's really not even worth watching the fillers. If you like Naruto start watching Bleach, tis very similar in a lot of ways but I prefer it.
lts2

Re:

Postby Thalia on Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:01 pm

Bleach is on fillers too though :-(

Oh, and it's also rather similar to DBZ in its whole premise of Ichigo being the all-powerful one and doing the majority of fighting :-P

I prefer Naruto but both are good :-)

[hr]

The shadow proves the sunshine...
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby Science is Fun on Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:57 pm

The same thing happend to me
unfortunantly I wach it on cartoon network and one fight can last around 4 episodes :-O
wich is kind of depresing when you relize you have been waching the same fight for a month
Science is Fun

Return to Project Anime