Home

TheSinner.net

Happy New Year! Now, to strongarm the Union...

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

Happy New Year! Now, to strongarm the Union...

Postby PaddyW on Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:22 pm

Happy New Year to everyone, hope you had a good (preferably anime-filled) holiday.

To business- we intend to book a room ASAP on the first day back- We'll be asking for Mondays from 8, in the Salad Bowl, our true home (Tokyo aside...). If all goes to plan, that means the first Monday of term they'll be a meeting.

The Plan (tm) is to finish Cowboy Bebop and then make a start on the very shiny Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: the series based on the classic film (actually on the classic manga from which said classic film was based, and the series of film are actually not related...). Unless anyone has any better ideas.

The question has been raised as to a Cosplay night. Anyone who has any opinion on this, for our against, get in touch and make your feelings heard! I'll start a thread on the subject.

Love to you all,

Patrick, your Not-So-Dear Leader

[hr]

"Stop making me repeat myself! It's bad for my health!"-Duo Maxwell
Hail Ilpalazzo!
All Your Base Are Belong To Us!
"PACIFIST CRUSH ROYAL SPECIAL THUNDER!" Prince Philionel
"The truth is usually an excuse for lack of imagination." Garak
Where's the ocean's daughter? Was Peter Pan in Mordor? Do you know if Merlin did exist?
Or Frodo wore the ring? Did Corum kill the gods?
Or where's the wonderland Which young Alice had seen Or was it just a dream? I knew the answers; Now they're lost for me
PaddyW

Return to Project Anime