Home

TheSinner.net

Timing problems continue

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

Timing problems continue

Postby Darth Fanboy on Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:29 pm

Someone at the Union lied to us about what was needed to get bookings. When he comes back, Patrick is going to kill him on our behalf.

[hr]

EVIL IS NOT A PHILOSOPHY. IT IS NEITHER A MEANS NOR AN END. IT IS AN ATTITUDE AND A LIFESTYLE. Make no excuses. Support no ideology. Never explain. You're EVIL. Just do it.

Hold on to your asses, ass holders.
Nobody wants to read about a single mom trying to raise a kid and keep a job. People want to read about explosions, monsters, and exploding monsters.

http://Nelson40000.bebo.com
http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37102260
Darth Fanboy

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:18 pm

Indeed. We were told that room bookings were held at the start of the new symmester- in fact they were held in the last week of last term. I'm going to get Sephiroth on someone's ass...

[hr]

"Stop making me repeat myself! It's bad for my health!"-Duo Maxwell
Hail Ilpalazzo!
"PACIFIST CRUSH ROYAL SPECIAL THUNDER!" Prince Philionel
"The truth is usually an excuse for lack of imagination." Garak
Where's the ocean's daughter? Was Peter Pan in Mordor? Do you know if Merlin did exist?
Or Frodo wore the ring? Did Corum kill the gods?
Or where's the wonderland Which young Alice had seen Or was it just a dream? I knew the answers; Now they're lost for me
PaddyW

Re:

Postby Jono on Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:42 pm

So I take it this means There won't be any regular meetings again? Why not just say Balls to the union (And its lack thereof) and just do the meet in someones house?
Now some people weren't happy about the content of that last post. And we can't have someone not happy. Not on the internet.
Jono

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:03 am

'cause the Union's got space...

Anyway, we'll look into booking a room from a department or something...

[hr]

Hail Ilpalazzo!
Where's the ocean's daughter? Was Peter Pan in Mordor? Do you know if Merlin did exist?
Or where's the wonderland Which young Alice had seen Or was it just a dream? I knew the answers; Now they're lost for me
PaddyW

Completely unrelated....

Postby kstati on Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:11 pm

Did someone say Sephiroth?

My housemate just 'introduced' me to Final Fantasy 7 ... to say I don't understand videogames would be an understatement. I would never have expected Sephiroth to crop up here! Next thing you know Cloud will be dropped into convo on the gatty message board....

Thats all, I wanted to share my moment of 'wait a second did he write what I think he just wrote'. Completely pointless.
kstati

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:56 pm

Don't lets turn this into a Sephiroth thread- I've just finished playing through FFVII and am getting a little to excited about Advent Children even though I've seen it already- please don't encourage my inner fanboy...

[hr]

Hail Ilpalazzo!
PaddyW

Re:

Postby defrule on Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:03 pm

any updates on what is going on?
defrule

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:12 pm

I've emailed the Buchanan about using a room, with no response, so it looks like it'll be late night in the Union. Again.

[hr]

"SWORD-CHUCKS, YO!"
PaddyW

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:06 pm

Quoting PaddyW from 23:12, 12th Feb 2006
I've emailed the Buchanan about using a room, with no response, so it looks like it'll be late night in the Union. Again.

[hr]

No it won't Nisbet Room in DRA instead. Grrr...

[hr]

"SWORD-CHUCKS, YO!"
PaddyW

Return to Project Anime