Home

TheSinner.net

Ah My Goddess!

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

Ah My Goddess!

Postby Thalia on Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:57 am

I just found out that there's an Oh My Goddess anime series - why didn't someone tell me??

*dances around as she waits for the fansubs to download*

Yeah, i know it's not got blood, or violence, anything cool like that but it's just so gorgeous :-)

[hr]

The shadow proves the sunshine...
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:54 pm

Um, If you're talking about the OVA, I have it.
It's not getting shown, 'cause I think people might complain (they like violence!)

[hr]

"Clearly I lack arrogance, for that would be a flaw..."- 8-bit theatre
"I'll suffer my craving, my soul's not worth saving, so why don't you go, just leave well alone"- Iron Maiden
"The fate of destruction is also the Joy of Rebirth"- Neon Genesis Evangelion
"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion."- Sephiroth
Where's the ocean's daughter? Was Peter Pan in Mordor? Do you know if Merlin did exist?
Or Frodo wore the ring? Did Corum kill the gods?
Or where's the wonderland Which young Alice had seen Or was it just a dream? I knew the answers; Now they're lost for me
PaddyW

Re:

Postby Thalia on Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:11 am

If i meant OVA i'd've said OVA ;-)

They made an actual series which was shown in Japan last year (i already own both the OVA and the movie) and apparently follows the manga more closely than the OVA did :-)

I should have it downloaded by tonight - woo! :-D

[hr]

--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:57 pm

Oh I see.

Okay, have fun!

[hr]

"I'll suffer my craving, my soul's not worth saving, so why don't you go, just leave well alone"- Iron Maiden
"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion."- Sephiroth
Where's the ocean's daughter? Was Peter Pan in Mordor? Do you know if Merlin did exist?
Or where's the wonderland Which young Alice had seen Or was it just a dream? I knew the answers; Now they're lost for me
PaddyW

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:47 pm

"It's soooooooooooo pretty", apparently, according to our lovely former secretary...

[hr]

PaddyW

Re:

Postby Fozzy Bear on Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:36 pm

umm, Thalia wasnt your former secretary by any chance. thats the most common description of it she gives. [img]littleicons/yellowtounge.gif[/img]

[hr]

Advertise your business here. £4.99 a month
Fozzy Bear

Re:

Postby Thalia on Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:12 pm

Yep, i was - i also used to be the publicity officer :-)

But then i went and got lazy and just downloaded anime instead of watching it with people ;-)

[hr]

--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby Fozzy Bear on Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:33 pm

Quoting Thalia from 16:12, 25th Mar 2006

But then i went and got lazy and just downloaded anime instead of watching it with people ;-)

[hr]

The police have been notified and are on their way. [img]littleicons/yellowtounge.gif[/img]

[hr]

Fozzy Bear

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:31 pm

Quoting Thalia from 16:12, 25th Mar 2006

[hr]

Why don't you love us anymore?[img]littleicons/crying.gif[/img]

[hr]

PaddyW

Re:

Postby Thalia on Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:06 pm

Well, i did consider going back but the problem would be that Tuesday is cheap drinks and Dundee night most weeks ;-)

[hr]

--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby Fozzy Bear on Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:23 pm

Looks like you need to become the president of the society then you can change the night its on to a more convienient night for you. :p

[hr]

Fozzy Bear

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:06 pm

Quoting Fozzy Bear from 19:23, 25th Mar 2006
Looks like you need to become the president of the society then you can change the night its on to a more convienient night for you. :p

[hr]

Ahem! Current President is moderating, careful what you say, or I'l have you for sedition!

You're all against me aren't you?!?! I'll show you all!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh !!!!!!!!!

[hr]

PaddyW

Re:

Postby Fozzy Bear on Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:39 pm

Quoting PaddyW from 21:06, 5th Apr 2006
Quoting Fozzy Bear from 19:23, 25th Mar 2006

[hr]

Ahem! Current President is moderating, careful what you say, or I'l have you for sedition!

You're all against me aren't you?!?! I'll show you all!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh !!!!!!!!!

[hr]

i am merely stating that if Thalia is unhappy with the society she should try and get onto the commitee into a position where she would be able to make changes. im not attempting to have you overthrown[img]littleicons/yellowtounge.gif[/img]

[hr]

Fozzy Bear

Re:

Postby Thalia on Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:55 pm

If only i was motivated enough to care about not being able to go - it's far better to just to watch lots of anime all at once when i have the notion i.e. over the holidays i have now watched episodes 1-135 of naruto - woo :-)

Now all i need is for them to end the infamous filler arcs so i don't grow to hate it :-P

[hr]

--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby Fozzy Bear on Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:39 pm

Quoting Thalia from 22:55, 6th Apr 2006
If only i was motivated enough to care about not being able to go - it's far better to just to watch lots of anime all at once when i have the notion i.e. over the holidays i have now watched episodes 1-135 of naruto - woo :-)

Now all i need is for them to end the infamous filler arcs so i don't grow to hate it :-P

[hr]

you know there's this thing called "sleep", yes? [img]littleicons/yellowtounge.gif[/img]

i would assume that naruto must be quite good if youve watched that much in such a short time (arent i one to talk ;) )
grr, filler arcs are bad. why can't they just stop the show for a while. [img]littleicons/angry.gif[/img]

[hr]

Fozzy Bear

Return to Project Anime