Home

TheSinner.net

Anime is great

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

Anime is great

Postby Fozzy Bear on Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:12 pm

I just thought i'd announce my recently discovered love of anime. although im a bit worried that i've been watching a little bit too much of it over the last few weeks.

it's great though. [img]littleicons/yellowhappyface.gif[/img]

[hr]

Advertise your business here. £4.99 a month
Fozzy Bear

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:28 pm

Excellent! You are one of us now!

(Ahem!) 8pm in the Salad Bowl on Tuesdays is the place to be if you want to see more. And you can always ask people (like me) to lend you stuff if you want.

[hr]

"Clearly I lack arrogance, for that would be a flaw..."- 8-bit theatre
"I'll suffer my craving, my soul's not worth saving, so why don't you go, just leave well alone"- Iron Maiden
"The fate of destruction is also the Joy of Rebirth"- Neon Genesis Evangelion
"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion."- Sephiroth
Where's the ocean's daughter? Was Peter Pan in Mordor? Do you know if Merlin did exist?
Or Frodo wore the ring? Did Corum kill the gods?
Or where's the wonderland Which young Alice had seen Or was it just a dream? I knew the answers; Now they're lost for me
PaddyW

Re:

Postby Thalia on Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:01 pm

You should do events that involve going out drinking - then i might actually turn up occasionally ;-)

[hr]

The shadow proves the sunshine...
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby Fozzy Bear on Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:19 pm

Quoting Thalia from 20:01, 24th Mar 2006
You should do events that involve going out drinking - then i might actually turn up occasionally ;-)

[hr]

you'd probably turn up more than "occasionally" if there were events which involved large amounts of alcohol. [img]littleicons/yellowtounge.gif[/img]

[hr]

Advertise your business here. £4.99 a month
Fozzy Bear

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:46 pm

Yes. unfortunately that involves going.. y'know, "out"!

But some sort of informal gathering besides RockSoc would be nice...

[hr]

"I'll suffer my craving, my soul's not worth saving, so why don't you go, just leave well alone"- Iron Maiden
"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion."- Sephiroth
Where's the ocean's daughter? Was Peter Pan in Mordor? Do you know if Merlin did exist?
Or where's the wonderland Which young Alice had seen Or was it just a dream? I knew the answers; Now they're lost for me
PaddyW

Re:

Postby Darth Fanboy on Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:26 am

And the Committee does not approve of going to "Out".

Where/what would you suggest? I refuse to even look at the FIst of the North Star drinking game.

[hr]

Nobody wants to read about a single mom trying to raise a kid and keep a job. People want to read about explosions, monsters, and exploding monsters.

http://Nelson40000.bebo.com
http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37102260
Nobody wants to read about a single mom trying to raise a kid and keep a job. People want to read about explosions, monsters, and exploding monsters.

http://Nelson40000.bebo.com
http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37102260
Darth Fanboy

Re:

Postby Thalia on Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:16 pm

The only thought that occurred to me was meeting up, going to the pub and, you know, talking to each other ;-)

[hr]

"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:04 pm

Yes,but whenever that gets suggestd, people go "Oh, out? I'm scared!" and nothing happens. Besides we do talk to each other.Audiably. During Berserk, usually...

[hr]

PaddyW

Re:

Postby moi on Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:33 pm

I too have been watching more anime lately, tis indeed fab, though it's beginning to make me like un-anime films less...oh well!

However i'm not keen on robot-ish type stuff...or really annoying kiddy stuff..the nice stuff in the middle is the best.
I need a new series or something to start reading/watching...yup.
i'll go now x
moi

Return to Project Anime