Home

TheSinner.net

Assassins Trial Run

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

Assassins Trial Run

Postby swerg on Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:36 pm

A trial run of Assassins is now being organised (just to test out the rules). If you would like to be an assassin then please email me (from your st andrews account):

-Your Name
-Your Nickname

by Monday 17th April at 9pm. My email is jeb37

The game will start on Wednesday when I send out your three targets and a final copy of the rules.

Until then you can find a list of the rules here:

Societies/assassins/22775

From,

The Umpire
swerg

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:23 pm

Any particular reason this is on our board?

[hr]

"Clearly I lack arrogance, for that would be a flaw..."- 8-bit theatre
"I'll suffer my craving, my soul's not worth saving, so why don't you go, just leave well alone"- Iron Maiden
"The fate of destruction is also the Joy of Rebirth"- Neon Genesis Evangelion
"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion."- Sephiroth
Where's the ocean's daughter? Was Peter Pan in Mordor? Do you know if Merlin did exist?
Or Frodo wore the ring? Did Corum kill the gods?
Or where's the wonderland Which young Alice had seen Or was it just a dream? I knew the answers; Now they're lost for me
PaddyW

Re:

Postby Roulette on Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:48 pm

Someone missed the right board and put the thread any old random place instead?

[hr]

If you're the "1337 M4574!!!111", then I'm the Weirdo in the corner playing air guitar to her iPod.
Lame, but cooler than you.
If you're the "1337 M4574!!!111", then I'm the Weirdo in the corner playing air guitar to her iPod.
Lame, but cooler than you.
Roulette

Re:

Postby swerg on Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:55 pm

I just come along to anime sometimes and thought people might be interested in playing, thats all. Then i realised i should have just put it on the main board instead of putting on society boards! my mistake!
swerg

Return to Project Anime