Home

TheSinner.net

Death Note

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

Death Note

Postby JSA Anime Girl on Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:12 pm

Clearly no one has written on this board for a while... but I thought it was worth a shot. Does anyone in Project Anime have Death Note???? (I ran out of episodes online, and now I'm desperate)
JSA Anime Girl

Re:

Postby Thalia on Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:47 pm

Why is this only coming up now? February's a long time to wait for a post to be moderated :-P

[hr]

You've been nothing but an angel every day of your life and now you wonder what it's like to be damned...
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby orudge on Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:36 pm

Because whoever the moderator is for this board isn't doing their job, presumably. :P

[hr]

http://www.owenrudge.net/
http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37103734
orudge
Administrator

Re:

Postby October on Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:07 pm

Quoting orudge from 20:36, 26th Oct 2007
Because whoever the moderator is for this board isn't doing their job, presumably. :P

Who is the mod for this board?

[hr]

Does no-one feel that giving geeks a justification such as Article 31 a bad move? - Frank
Does no-one feel that giving geeks a justification such as Article 31 a bad move? - Frank
October

Re:

Postby Thalia on Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:18 am

(disclaimer) DRUNKEN POST: it was Patrick, i think. Tis now me cos i am friends with the people in 'power' within the world of the sinner. This may change when those in power sober up, but i did offer him cupcakes and a promise of checking such things at least once a semester which appears not to have happened recently :-P

*Thalia misses Dee and the old PA activity level* Twas ace :-(

[hr]

You've been nothing but an angel every day of your life and now you wonder what it's like to be damned...
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Return to Project Anime